2016-17 Fantasy Football Discussion Part II

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
There's nobody better out there? Jackson has always been hit or miss for fantasy, and he's been miss more often than not this year.

John Brown, Corey Coleman, Willie Snead, Will Fuller, DaVante Parker, Eddie Royal and Smith are the best available.

That's the thing, D-Jax is basically a waste of a roster spot now and has lost Grudens confidence.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
John Brown, Corey Coleman, Willie Snead, Will Fuller, DaVante Parker, Eddie Royal and Smith are the best available.

That's the thing, D-Jax is basically a waste of a roster spot now and has lost Grudens confidence.

I'd also put Parker in the category of "Guy who I'm sick and tired of waiting to have a good game". Dude had 2 catches for 8 yards total last week.

Out of that list though, I'd probably rank them Coleman, Fuller, Brown, Smith Royal and Parker.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY

Coleman

I'd also put Parker in the category of "Guy who I'm sick and tired of waiting to have a good game". Dude had 2 catches for 8 yards total last week.

I'm waiting for him to break out, but he always has some kind of nagging injury. Tannehill also drags him down.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Got offered Todd Gurley for Greg Olsen, PPR league

My RBs are Gordon/Riddick/Martin while I dropped Julius Thomas so I have no other TE.

Thoughts? Probably going to say no given how average Gurley has been this year and how hard it is to find a high-end TE.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY

My RBs are Gordon/Riddick/Martin while I dropped Julius Thomas so I have no other TE.

Thoughts? Probably going to say no given how average Gurley has been this year and how hard it is to find a high-end TE.

I would decline it as well.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008

I agree. Losing Olsen's points compared to whoever you manage to get off waivers would not be made up at all by adding Gurley over the RBs that you have.

Plus, Gurley has seen a massive reduction in touches the last two games. I think he only had 12 in the last game.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
Who do you guys think is the better rookie RB stash Paul Perkins or Kenneth Dixon? If Dixon doesnt do anything vs the Browns I might drop him for Perkins.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Drop Duke Johnson or Will Fuller in .5 PPR? Need a kicker for this week.

I would cut Duke. The game flowed perfectly for him on Thursday... and his stats still sucked.

I was offered Todd Gurley for Tevin Coleman. Should I do it?

Yeah, I would... even though I think Gurley may get shut down later in the year should his injury not improve.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Here's what I need tonight (yes, I'm in way too many leagues... and these aren't even all of them!):

43 and change from Eifert and Green (PPR)... probably not happening
7 and change from Beckham (PPR)... I like my chances
Beckham and Hill can't get 18 and change (.5 per reception)... not liking my chances
29 and change from Beckham and Bernard (standard)... probably not
Dalton and Green need less than 41 points (standard)... great shot
26 and change from Jennings (PPR)... hahahaha
Eifert needs to outscore Bernard by 27 and change (PPR)... like my chances
Eifert can't get more than 28 and change (standard)... most likely
LaFell and three IDPs need to outscore Eli by 10 (PPR)... not sure

What do you guys need? A few of these are must wins for me.

In one of the leagues, someone didn't have a kicker after all of the afternoon games were over. So, I added Robbie Gould, who was not on waivers because his game didn't start yet. Nugent was owned already, so there are no kickers available that play. Is that a d*** move?

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
4 for 31, 0 TD
4 for 48, 0 TD
4 for 47, 0 TD

That's my receivers in a league where we score every 50 yards (3.5 points) and every 5 catches (4 points). I'm gonna lose by 11 in a league where my backs are Elliott and Bell.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Here's what I need tonight (yes, I'm in way too many leagues... and these aren't even all of them!):

Beckham and Hill can't get 18 and change (.5 per reception)... not liking my chances

In one of the leagues, someone didn't have a kicker after all of the afternoon games were over. So, I added Robbie Gould, who was not on waivers because his game didn't start yet. Nugent was owned already, so there are no kickers available that play. Is that a d*** move?

Not a dick move at all.

And I need 14.77 points from ODB in a 0.5 PPR. Think I have a shot

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
After Antonio Browns last 2 minutes of the Dal vs Pitt game, I need ten points to win.

Don't fail me Eli and Gio.

I was offered Todd Gurley for Tevin Coleman. Should I do it?

Keeper league?

If keeper, yes. If one time league, no IMO.

Rams offense sucks and Gurley is getting stuffed this year.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Down by 5 points (standard scoring) and I have Eifert left. I feel like Eifert should get that with no problem, but I have a feeling something's going to happen to make this uncomfortably close.

I'd have this week wrapped up if not for the INT's by Rivers and fumbles by Michael Thomas yesterday. Also, I had Mariota racking up points on the bench while Rivers was throwing to Dolphins all afternoon.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Down by 5 points (standard scoring) and I have Eifert left. I feel like Eifert should get that with no problem, but I have a feeling something's going to happen to make this uncomfortably close.

I'd have this week wrapped up if not for the INT's by Rivers and fumbles by Michael Thomas yesterday. Also, I had Mariota racking up points on the bench while Rivers was throwing to Dolphins all afternoon.

The Dolphins D have been surprise spoilers this year to some pass heavy teams.

First it was them shutting down Big Ben and A.Brown, and this week they got 4 INTs out of Rivers.

Little Bo Pete

Feb 12, 2009

Nope, would've done the same.

And holy crap, how do you find time for all of these... lol

Little Bo Pete

Feb 12, 2009
I have the win wrapped up this week. I'm still tied for 2nd with 1 other guy, trailling 1st place by 1 win.

I have Rivers on bye next week, which means I have to start Wentz vs Seattle.. Not liking that at all. I'll try to pick up Kessler (vs Pit), but have a feeling he'll be gone before I can, so the question becomes.

Do I keep Wentz vs Seattle or pick up Bradford vs Arizona?

Also, the C Michael experiment seems to be over. If I drop him, which of these RBs do you like most going forward? I have Johnson and Murray as my starters, so he would be on my bench/flex.

J Langford
R Kelly
J Starks

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
4 for 31, 0 TD
4 for 48, 0 TD
4 for 47, 0 TD

That's my receivers in a league where we score every 50 yards (3.5 points) and every 5 catches (4 points). I'm gonna lose by 11 in a league where my backs are Elliott and Bell.

So, you got no points from your receivers? That really sucks.

And holy crap, how do you find time for all of these... lol

I don't have many other hobbies.

I have the win wrapped up this week. I'm still tied for 2nd with 1 other guy, trailling 1st place by 1 win.

I have Rivers on bye next week, which means I have to start Wentz vs Seattle.. Not liking that at all. I'll try to pick up Kessler (vs Pit), but have a feeling he'll be gone before I can, so the question becomes.

Do I keep Wentz vs Seattle or pick up Bradford vs Arizona?

Also, the C Michael experiment seems to be over. If I drop him, which of these RBs do you like most going forward? I have Johnson and Murray as my starters, so he would be on my bench/flex.

J Langford
R Kelly
J Starks

Ouch... that is not ideal at all. Who knows what the Browns will do at QB. Kessler might not even start.

Kelley

Little Bo Pete

Feb 12, 2009
Ouch... that is not ideal at all. Who knows what the Browns will do at QB. Kessler might not even start.

Kelley

Thanks. What about going forward? You think Bradford would be better as my backup? Hard to think he would with Wentz putting up nothing week after week...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad