2016-17 Fantasy Football Discussion Part II

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I won by .18 in a league. Don't fail me, stat corrections.

They only gave Bobby Wagner a half a sack on the third to last (?) play of the game. If they change that to a full sack, I lost.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
I was down by 38.5 going into Sunday night with Sanders, Woods and Baldwin left. I tied.

What makes matters worse was I was picking up Lance Kendricks as a BYE fill in at TE and took a shot with Hooper when Tamme was ruled out and Kendricks wound up getting 1 more point than Hooper...

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Well I finally traded OBJ. I overpaid to get rid of him, but whatever. I'm happy to be rid of him.

I sent OBJ + Ingram for Antonio Brown + Charcandrick

My team fell apart so I spent the last few weeks trying to get a stud RB or Brown to be my keeper and now I'm just riding out the season.

I'm winning in my other league so I will focus on that one more.

I'm not posting my roster for my crap team. My RBs are embarrassing. haha.

Once I made the Brown trade, 1 hour later the commissioner of the league offers me Gurley + Cobb for Brown + Jennings (NYG RB).

I'm going to decline that.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Well I finally traded OBJ. I overpaid to get rid of him, but whatever. I'm happy to be rid of him.

I sent OBJ + Ingram for Antonio Brown + Charcandrick

My team fell apart so I spent the last few weeks trying to get a stud RB or Brown to be my keeper and now I'm just riding out the season.

I'm winning in my other league so I will focus on that one more.

I'm not posting my roster for my crap team. My RBs are embarrassing. haha.

Once I made the Brown trade, 1 hour later the commissioner of the league offers me Gurley + Cobb for Brown + Jennings (NYG RB).

I'm going to decline that.

Yeah you should decline that. It's almost a one on one trade since Ingram will probably be in a committee even if he had a 75 TD run last week.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
I lost because I went with Hurns(no clue why) over Rishard Matthews.

I wonder why I even have Hurns on my squad...

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I trade: A 1st and a 2nd
I get: A 2nd and Rivers

It isn't as bad as it looks. The 1st is going to be late, and the 2nd I get is most likely going to be 13th overall. I badly need a QB for this week, and Rivers has a nice playoff schedule. Thoughts?

At the moment, the first is 8th overall, and the second is 20th overall. The second I'd be getting is 13th overall.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal

It isn't as bad as it looks. The 1st is going to be late, and the 2nd I get is most likely going to be 13th overall. I badly need a QB for this week, and Rivers has a nice playoff schedule. Thoughts?

At the moment, the first is 8th overall, and the second is 20th overall. The second I'd be getting is 13th overall.

I think it's a pretty good deal. Not a fan of Rivers but have to admit he always get the job done and is a good fantasy player.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008

how did you trade 2 picks and only get 1 back? Now you're going to be short a draft pick next year.

In leagues I have been in where you could trade draft picks, we had to swap an equal number of picks or the trade would not be allowed.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
how did you trade 2 picks and only get 1 back? Now you're going to be short a draft pick next year.

In leagues I have been in where you could trade draft picks, we had to swap an equal number of picks or the trade would not be allowed.

It's a dynasty where we don't have a live draft every year. So, we're allowed to swap an uneven amount of picks.

I didn't make the trade yet. I'm still not sure if I should take it.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

Should probably know how you stand in your league and what waiver options (admittedly usually crap) there might be before weighing in. Do you have offseason trading? If you have the opportunity to get a pick back...

I'd lean toward yes.

It looks like they took away points from Wagner. Did you end up winning?

And ouch.

ESPN has not updated scoring. Literally anything gets taken away from him (I think) and I win. Even a half-tackle in a half-point, which puts me up.

And yeah on Graham.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Should probably know how you stand in your league and what waiver options (admittedly usually crap) there might be before weighing in. Do you have offseason trading? If you have the opportunity to get a pick back...

I'd lean toward yes.

ESPN has not updated scoring. Literally anything gets taken away from him (I think) and I win. Even a half-tackle in a half-point, which puts me up.

And yeah on Graham.

Waiver options are:

Keenum at NYJ
Bradford at WAS
Kaepernick at ARI
Kessler at BAL (Thursday)
Osweiler at JAX

I have Fitzpatrick (home vs. LA) in my starting lineup at this second, and I am not comfortable with it at all.

There is offseason trading, but most people don't go into football mode until late July.

I am in second place in my division at 6-3, and with four divisions, that means that I would get the #5 seed (which is crap considering that I have the most points, but whatever).

I looked after the game last night, and it said that Bobby Wagner had 16.5 points for my league. I looked this morning, and it said he had 13.5. Maybe you'll get lucky.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Waiver options are:

Keenum at NYJ
Bradford at WAS
Kaepernick at ARI
Kessler at BAL (Thursday)
Osweiler at JAX

I have Fitzpatrick (home vs. LA) in my starting lineup at this second, and I am not comfortable with it at all.

There is offseason trading, but most people don't go into football mode until late July.

I am in second place in my division at 6-3, and with four divisions, that means that I would get the #5 seed (which is crap considering that I have the most points, but whatever).

I looked after the game last night, and it said that Bobby Wagner had 16.5 points for my league. I looked this morning, and it said he had 13.5. Maybe you'll get lucky.

I didn't check Wagner's scoring until this morning, so maybe it already reflects his lower score. Which would suck, but whatever.

Kaep feels like the best option, which is a bad one. It's an important week it feels like to me for making the playoffs and seeding potential, so I'd do that trade. Even in a dynasty league you have to play for now.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Thanks. I took it.

The thing with the seeding thing in this league is that the division winners get the top seeds. I don't have the tiebreaker, and I'm already a game back. So, I'm probably going to get the 5th seed, but whatever. Hopefully, I end up avoiding the team ahead of me (who is my biggest rival in the league) until the finals.

Little Bo Pete

Feb 12, 2009
Thanks. I took it.

The thing with the seeding thing in this league is that the division winners get the top seeds. I don't have the tiebreaker, and I'm already a game back. So, I'm probably going to get the 5th seed, but whatever. Hopefully, I end up avoiding the team ahead of me (who is my biggest rival in the league) until the finals.

I like the deal

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
I lost by .04...not .4 but .04.....I won when the mnf game was over but they changed a solo tackle by Alexander to an assisted tackle and I lost by .04...Season is over now

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Drop D-Jax for Steve Smith?

Jackson hasn't had more than 6 points since Week THREE and I'm done waiting for him to have a big game. I picked up Crowder last week, who has over taken him on the depth chart.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Drop D-Jax for Steve Smith?

Jackson hasn't had more than 6 points since Week THREE and I'm done waiting for him to have a big game. I picked up Crowder last week, who has over taken him on the depth chart.

There's nobody better out there? Jackson has always been hit or miss for fantasy, and he's been miss more often than not this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad