WJC: 2016 — Sweden Roster Talk

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
I'm sure you didn't even have one single thought about this before todays game. It's easy to say afterwards that you were right. They were still a great team without him. I agree that we could've had use for a guy like William today, but pretty much the whole team played like ****, and just weren't good enough.

Actually, I thought about this before and after the US game as well. I thought about it when I saw them play Canada 5 on 5.

It's not a one game thing but whatever, games done. Hope they grab a medal at least.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
A bit silly to bring up last year's tournament, in which Willy finished 1 point off of tournament scoring lead. Are you also going to hold it against Alex at next year's elimination games because of his quiet quarter-final and semi-final performances?

Anyways, it was a very good run for Sweden this year, but they certainly didn't play their best today (neither did Finland tbh)

Not really given the context of the poster I was replying to and an earlier conversation we had today, where there was criticism by this poster that Alexander Nylander's did not play well today.

So for him to bring up William being a sure fire difference today was hypocritical I thought.

I think the mere presence of William today would have helped if not just to take the focus of shutting down Alex Nylander's line. So let's be clear on that. But I do think there is some inconsistency in what that poster was posting on today. Given we know William was not great in last year's last 2 games. And he was not 17 but 18.

Fair to say obcourse Sweden could have used another offensive threat today in Wiiliam.

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Not really given the context of the poster I was replying to and an earlier conversation we had today, where there was criticism by this poster that Alexander Nylander's did not play well today.

So for him to bring up William being a sure fire difference today was hypocritical I thought.

Was that said in this thread? I'd like you to stay consistent and only have that discussion in the thread it took place in. No point trying to derail this thread, thank you.

-------------

A bit silly to bring up last year's tournament, in which Willy finished 1 point off of tournament scoring lead. Are you also going to hold it against Alex at next year's elimination games because of his quiet quarter-final and semi-final performances?

Anyways, it was a very good run for Sweden this year, but they certainly didn't play their best today (neither did Finland tbh)

I agree 100%.

Different teams, different tournaments. Silly to compare IMHO.

William was fantastic in that tournament and IMO far more important than Alex to this years team, but Alex is younger so it's understandable.

Even after the game the Russians beat the Swedes, William was still one point out from the tournament scoring leader, despite a weak Swedish team compared to this years.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Was that said in this thread? I'd like you to stay consistent and only have that discussion in the thread it took place in. No point trying to derail this thread, thank you.

Not sure how this is derailing the thread, since you brought up Nylander and how Sweden could have used him. No one is going to disagree with this since Sweden needed another scorer to take the pressure off of Alex.

I just objected at how you said Alex in your words "shut himself' down today. When William did the same thing last year. Maybe if both brothers were in both tournaments this would not have happened? Does this sound consistent? More scoring threats less chance of focusing on one scoring line.

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Hard to believe Sweden was nearly relegated twice at this tournament, don't think they're going to go down that road for a while now.

I have Canada, USA and Sweden as the top 3 teams at the World Hockey Championship. Only a matter of time before you see a bunch of these kids on these rosters.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Doubt we beat US/RUS in a bronze game, we will end up on the biggest loser spot - 4th place again.

We get way more rest so there won't be any excuse not to the fresher team and play up to standards. USA rolled their best guys 30 mins or so trying to mount the comeback aswell. Up to these -96 guys if they want a medal or not from this tournament.

But I don't think it matters too much beyond the gold medal anymore. The consolation prize is not a bronze medal, it's all the good players we are still producing.

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
We get way more rest so there won't be any excuse not to the fresher team and play up to standards. USA rolled their best guys 30 mins or so trying to mount the comeback aswell. Up to these -96 guys if they want a medal or not from this tournament.

But I don't think it matters too much beyond the gold medal anymore. The consolation prize is not a bronze medal, it's all the good players we are still producing.

100% agree.

This tournament isn't the be all end all for what nation is the best, at the end of the day it's kids against kids in a single game elimination.

I doubt anyone would deny that Sweden is a top 3 hockey nation on the planet at the highest level, and easily capable of beating any team.

Eternalize

Nov 8, 2013
Sweden

I kinda disagree with Finland. No one can seriously believe that they were going to score 4-6 goals each game, while the opponents score nearly as many, and then end up winning the whole thing. Finlands goaltending and defence has been horrible the whole tournament pretty much, except for today. I personally thought Sweden had too much respect for Finlands 1st line, and i thought that it opened up opportunities for other players, like Rantanen and Kapanen that we all know are good players. Sweden were not able to play their own game. Finland played hard, they wanted it more than Sweden and they pretty much had control of the game, against perhaps the best team in the tournament heading into the game. Finland have literally nothing to be disappointed with after that game, just because their 1st line had 0 points.

Actually, I thought about this before and after the US game as well. I thought about it when I saw them play Canada 5 on 5.

It's not a one game thing but whatever, games done. Hope they grab a medal at least.
I felt that when you wrote that initial comment about William being the key in this tournament for Sweden, you didn't have a lot of awareness of how good the swedish offense actually looked on paper, just because you thought it didn't have a lot of 1st rounders, or top10 picks.

Holmström and Lindblom, they're both great players for their respective teams in the SHL. Holmström had more points than anyone else in the playoffs last season. Besides those guys, there's Kempe having a great 1st season in the AHL, just like William. Timashov having one of the best PPG ratings in the QMJHL. 1 potential top10 pick in Alex Nylander and a couple of potential 1st rounders in Grundström and Asplund. Forsling who was voted into last years all-star team.

There was so much talent, and i believe there were 14 players returning from last year, you heard Strome claiming how important experience seems to be in this tournament, and i've heard plenty of other players stating the exact same thing. I don't disagree that William would've been nice to have today, but i strongly disagree that he would've been the only difference between winning gold and not winning gold. He's not a wizard that will suddenly make players able to pass the puck, since Sweden couldn't even do that today. The passing game was horrible, the performance itself was horrible. No player is going to change that all by himself.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
I kinda disagree with Finland. No one can seriously believe that they were going to score 4-6 goals each game, while the opponents score nearly as many, and then end up winning the whole thing. Finlands goaltending and defence has been horrible the whole tournament pretty much, except for today. I personally thought Sweden had too much respect for Finlands 1st line, and i thought that it opened up opportunities for other players, like Rantanen and Kapanen that we all know are good players. Sweden were not able to play their own game. Finland played hard, they wanted it more than Sweden and they pretty much had control of the game, against perhaps the best team in the tournament heading into the game. Finland have literally nothing to be disappointed with after that game, just because their 1st line had 0 points.

I felt that when you wrote that initial comment about William being the key in this tournament for Sweden, you didn't have a lot of awareness of how good the swedish offense actually looked on paper, just because it didn't have a lot of 1st rounders, or top10 picks.

Holmström and Lindblom, they're both great players for their respective teams in the SHL. Holmström had more points than anyone else in the playoffs last season. Besides those guys, there's Kempe having a great 1st season in the AHL, just like William. Timashov having one of the best PPG ratings in the QMJHL. 1 potential top10 pick in Alex Nylander and a couple of potential 1st rounders in Grundström and Asplund. Forsling who was voted into last years all-star team.

There was so much talent, and i believe there were 14 players returning from last year, you heard Strome claiming how important experience seems to be in this tournament, and i've heard plenty of other players stating the exact same thing. I don't disagree that William would've been nice to have today, but i strongly disagree that he would've been the only difference between winning gold and not winning gold. He's not a wizard that will suddenly make players able to pass the puck, since Sweden couldn't even do that today. The passing game was horrible, the performance itself was horrible. No player is going to change that all by himself.

Perhaps not. I think it's very, very likely he gets at least one or two points today though, that's really all it would take. The big problem however was the effort by the whole team, this is a game they could have won by playing like the've done earlier in the tournament, but they didn't.

Eternalize

Nov 8, 2013
Sweden
Perhaps not. I think it's very, very likely he gets at least one or two points today though, that's really all it would take. The big problem however was the effort by the whole team, this is a game they could have won by playing like the've done earlier in the tournament, but they didn't.

This is all speculation for me, we're never going to know. But since i said yesterday that injuries could be the difference for Sweden in this tournament, i obviously don't completely disagree. William is a great player, one of the best heading into this tournament. But for me, the team's performance is just so disappointing that it doesn't really matter. I probably would've complained about it more if he was injured against Slovakia, since it possibly could've been hard for the team to adjust. But now we played pretty much the whole tournament without him, and we did really well. Again, felt that there was something special with this team, but they let us down again.

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
No kidding.

Seeing guys like Karlsson, who probably couldn't sustain offense if he was alone on the ice, out there time after time in the third was bad enough. It turned cringe-worthy when guys like Wikegård thinks he should have been out there more.

That 4th line was okey I guess against the smaller nations, but in the big games, they where not good enough. Against the bigger nations we pretty much only had one line that created alot of offensive pressure

Best player in this tournament for sweden was to me easily Timashov. Kempe, Alex Nylander, Pettersson also had a good tournament.

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
Grönborg kind of reminds me of BÅG in that way, that he do nothing to coach the team in the games. The difference is that BÅG actually had some merits before he got the job as national coach. That Grönborg have got the job as national coach most be some kind of joke.

Maybe it is because he kind of acts like a action guy in the interviews he is getting away with a lot?

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
This is all speculation for me, we're never going to know. But since i said yesterday that injuries could be the difference for Sweden in this tournament, i obviously don't completely disagree. William is a great player, one of the best heading into this tournament. But for me, the team's performance is just so disappointing that it doesn't really matter. I probably would've complained about it more if he was injured against Slovakia, since it possibly could've been hard for the team to adjust. But now we played pretty much the whole tournament without him, and we did really well. Again, felt that there was something special with this team, but they let us down again.

This is a great point. Team performance often trumps one individual performance. The Swedes played like this the entire tournament until today. It is hard to say how they would have played with William Nylander in the line up. And really before this tournament began, many wanted to see how William would have played as the games got more important based on his disappointing AHL playoffs and medal rd games last year. There are no guarantees he would have knocked it out of the park. I know Swedish fans are disappointed, and they will search for reasons on how the outcome could have been different. Maybe it was an off day, and the Finns do deserve credit for playing a great team game. Nothing to be ashamed of, it was a close 2-1 game. A bounce here, and the result could have been diffferent.

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
in a way good that William didnt play today, because if he had played and we still would have lose, people would have blame him.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Seemed in all the games vs the 'better' opponents Grönborg was more reluctant to match his 4th line vs the opponents 2nd lines...

which in turn meant that the Holmstrom & JFK lines had to match up vs the opponents best lines... while the opponents were trying to match-up their best defensive lines vs top 6 ofc.

In turn I think this restricted some offensive opportunity really. As in other games they were at times 'free'd' up, and Sweden were always getting either Holmstrom or Nylander line out vs weaker opponents at times and overwhelming them... it happened far less today.

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Where do Swedish hockey fans see Sweden in next years tournament. I know it's early but are there any standouts people should look out for?

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Stop the back and forth trolling and threadjacking. Discuss THIS year's roster and tournament in this thread. Threadbans and infractions will follow for all participants who continue these OT or baiting posts.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Where do Swedish hockey fans see Sweden in next years tournament. I know it's early but are there any standouts people should look out for?

Timothy Liljegren for sure, maybe Elias Pettersson, Alexander Andersson, Jesper Bratt might also be there Filip Ahl will most likely be there in some capacity whether he gets to play on a scoring line or on a checking line. Jesper Lindgren could be a deadly weapon on the PP as well. Those are the best guesses for standouts I can think of right now, also Sandström is a pretty good goalie.

jfc64

Jul 2, 2006

1. Alexander Nylander (RW/LW) Sweden U20 6 4 5 9 1.50 0 8
2. Dmytro Timashov (LW/RW) Sweden U20 6 2 5 7 1.17 2 7
3. Adrian Kempe (LW/RW) Sweden U20 6 3 3 6 1.00 8 2
4. Rasmus Asplund (C/LW) Sweden U20 6 3 2 5 0.83 2 6
5. Oskar Lindblom (LW/RW) Sweden U20 6 3 2 5 0.83 0 3
6. Axel Holmström (C) Sweden U20 6 0 5 5 0.83 2 4
7. Jens Lööke (RW/LW) Sweden U20 6 1 3 4 0.67 0 2
8. Jakob Forsbacka Karlsson (C) Sweden U20 6 1 3 4 0.67 0 3
9. Marcus Pettersson (D) Sweden U20 6 0 4 4 0.67 6 2
10. Gustav Forsling (D) Sweden U20 5 2 1 3 0.60 0 3
11. Jacob Larsson (D) Sweden U20 5 1 2 3 0.60 2 8
12. Gabriel Carlsson (D) Sweden U20 6 0 3 3 0.50 8 2
13. Adam Ollas Mattsson (D) Sweden U20 5 1 1 2 0.40 6 3
14. William Lagesson (D) Sweden U20 6 1 1 2 0.33 4 5
15. Christoffer Ehn (C/LW) Sweden U20 6 1 1 2 0.33 2 1
16. Andreas Englund (D) Sweden U20 6 0 2 2 0.33 10 5
17. William Nylander (C/W) Sweden U20 1 1 0 1 1.00 0 2
18. Joel Eriksson Ek (C/W) Sweden U20 5 1 0 1 0.20 2 2
19. Anton Karlsson (LW/RW) Sweden U20 6 1 0 1 0.17 12 2
20. Carl Grundström (LW) Sweden U20 6 0 0 0 0.00 6 1

SEL

1. Felix Sandström Sweden U20 2 0.00 1.000
2. Linus Söderström Sweden U20 5 1.42 .947

1. Jacob Larsson (D) Frölunda HC 26 3 6 9 0.35 6 12
2. Joel Eriksson Ek (C/W) Färjestad BK 23 3 5 8 0.35 12 0
3. Carl Grundström (LW) MODO Hockey 27 2 5 7 0.26 20 -4
4. Rasmus Asplund (C/LW) Färjestad BK 27 3 2 5 0.19 10 5
5. Gabriel Carlsson (D) Linköping HC 24 1 4 5 0.21 2 -1
6. Sebastian Olsson (C/W) Skellefteå AIK 27 1 3 4 0.15 2 -1
7. Jesper Lindgren (D) MODO Hockey 24 2 1 3 0.13 4 -8
8. Alexander Anderberg (D) Örebro HK 4 1 0 1 0.25 0 1
9. Timothy Liljegren (D) Rögle BK 5 0 1 1 0.20 0 -1
11. Lucas Carlsson (D) Brynäs IF 13 0 1 1 0.08 0 -2
12. Linus Ölund (C) Brynäs IF 19 0 1 1 0.05 0 -4
13. Jesper Juntto (LW) Luleå HF 1 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
14. Simon Hellholm (C/RW) Linköping HC 1 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
15. Oliver Horrsell (D) Linköping HC 1 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
16. Carl Ernstig (D) Växjö Lakers HC 1 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
18. Oliver Olsson (C/LW) Malmö Redhawks 1 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
19. Alexander Leandersson (D) Färjestad BK 1 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
20. Linus Weissbach (LW/RW) Frölunda HC 1 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
21. Isac Lundeström (C) Luleå HF 1 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
22. Glenn Gustafsson (C) Örebro HK 2 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
23. Jesper Ylivainio (LW/RW) Luleå HF 2 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
24. Jakob Olsson (LW/RW) Frölunda HC 2 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
25. Erik Lundblad (D) Malmö Redhawks 2 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
26. Erik Brännström (D) HV71 2 0 0 0 0.00 0 -1
27. Oskar Steen (C/RW) Färjestad BK 2 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
28. Joseph Jonsson (C) HV71 2 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
29. Philip Alftberg (D) Brynäs IF 2 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
30. Linus Nässén (D) Luleå HF 3 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
32. Calle Krantz (D) Linköping HC 3 0 0 0 0.00 0 -2
33. Oscar Possler (RW/LW) MODO Hockey 3 0 0 0 0.00 0 -1
34. Erik Ullman (D) MODO Hockey 3 0 0 0 0.00 0 2
36. Anton Toolanen (W/C) Luleå HF 4 0 0 0 0.00 0 -1
37. Jacob Moverare (D) HV71 4 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
38. Jens Lööke (RW/LW) Brynäs IF 5 0 0 0 0.00 2 0
39. Tim Söderlund (C) Skellefteå AIK 5 0 0 0 0.00 2 -2
40. Marcus Ersson (D) Brynäs IF 5 0 0 0 0.00 2 0
41. Kristoffer Gunnarsson (D) Frölunda HC 6 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
42. Jonathan Davidsson (RW) Djurgårdens IF 7 0 0 0 0.00 2 0
43. Johan Lindholm (C) MODO Hockey 7 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
44. Lias Andersson (C/LW) HV71 7 0 0 0 0.00 2 -1
45. Albin Storm (C/LW) Växjö Lakers HC 9 0 0 0 0.00 2 -2
46. Jacob Cederholm (D) HV71 9 0 0 0 0.00 0 -5
47. John Dahlström (RW/LW) Frölunda HC 9 0 0 0 0.00 0 -3
48. Filip Ahl (LW/RW) HV71 17 0 0 0 0.00 0 -1
49. Andreas Wingerli (LW) Skellefteå AIK 19 0 0 0 0.00 0 -2

1. Felix Sandström Brynäs IF 11 2.80 .905
1. Filip Gustavsson Luleå HF 3 2.02 .902

U18 WC 2014-15

1. Joel Eriksson Ek (C/W) Sweden U18 5 5 1 6 1.20 2 -4
2. Sebastian Olsson (C/W) Sweden U18 5 3 3 6 1.20 2 -3
3. Carl Grundström (LW) Sweden U18 5 3 2 5 1.00 10 0
4. Jonathan Dahlén (C/LW) Sweden U18 5 2 3 5 1.00 0 -1
5. Rasmus Asplund (C/LW) Sweden U18 5 2 3 5 1.00 8 -2
6. Linus Ölund (C) Sweden U18 5 0 5 5 1.00 0 0
7. Jacob Larsson (D) Sweden U18 5 0 3 3 0.60 0 -1
8. Filip Ahl (LW/RW) Sweden U18 5 0 3 3 0.60 16 -6
9. Jesper Lindgren (D) Sweden U18 5 1 1 2 0.40 0 -2
10. Lucas Carlsson (D) Sweden U18 5 1 1 2 0.40 4 0
11. Oliver Kylington (D) Sweden U18 5 0 2 2 0.40 4 -7
12. Gustav Olhaver (C/LW) Sweden U18 5 1 0 1 0.20 0 -2
13. Linus Lindström (C) Sweden U18 5 1 0 1 0.20 0 -5
14. Jonathan Davidsson (RW) Sweden U18 5 0 1 1 0.20 0 -3
15. Alexander Younan (D) Sweden U18 5 0 1 1 0.20 4 -3
16. John Dahlström (RW/LW) Sweden U18 5 0 1 1 0.20 0 1
17. Jens Lööke (RW/LW) Sweden U18 4 0 0 0 0.00 2 -1
18. Lukas Zetterberg (RW) Sweden U18 4 0 0 0 0.00 0 -2
19. Jonathan Léman (D) Sweden U18 5 0 0 0 0.00 2 -3
20. Gabriel Carlsson (D) Sweden U18 5 0 0 0 0.00 2 0

1. Felix Sandström Sweden U18 4 3.31 .909
2. Daniel Marmenlind Sweden U18 1 6.33 .829

Hockeyallsvenskan

1. Jonathan Dahlén (C/LW) Timrå IK 35 11 6 17 0.49 6 -7
2. Jesper Bratt (LW/RW) AIK 32 6 7 13 0.41 4 3
3. Jens Lööke (RW/LW) Almtuna IS 15 2 7 9 0.60 0 1
4. Elias Pettersson (C) Timrå IK 15 2 4 6 0.40 0 -1
5. Jonathan Léman (D) AIK 34 2 1 3 0.09 14 6
6. Jesper Lindgren (D) IF Björklöven 2 0 2 2 1.00 0 0

Projected U20 WC 2016-17:

Alexander Nylander - Joel Eriksson Ek - Jens Lööke
Carl Grundström - Rasmus Asplund - Sebastian Olsson
Gustav Olhaver - Linus Ölund -
Jonathan Dahlén - Filip Ahl - John Dahlström
Lias Andersson

Jacob Larsson - Gabriel Carlsson
Oliver Kylington - Timothy Lindgren
Jesper Lindgren - Jacob Cederholm
Gustav Bouramman

Felix Sandström
Danile Marmenlind

Last edited:

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
1. Alexander Nylander (RW/LW) Sweden U20 6 4 5 9 1.50 0 8
2. Dmytro Timashov (LW/RW) Sweden U20 6 2 5 7 1.17 2 7
3. Adrian Kempe (LW/RW) Sweden U20 6 3 3 6 1.00 8 2
4. Rasmus Asplund (C/LW) Sweden U20 6 3 2 5 0.83 2 6
5. Oskar Lindblom (LW/RW) Sweden U20 6 3 2 5 0.83 0 3
6. Axel Holmström (C) Sweden U20 6 0 5 5 0.83 2 4
7. Jens Lööke (RW/LW) Sweden U20 6 1 3 4 0.67 0 2
8. Jakob Forsbacka Karlsson (C) Sweden U20 6 1 3 4 0.67 0 3
9. Marcus Pettersson (D) Sweden U20 6 0 4 4 0.67 6 2
10. Gustav Forsling (D) Sweden U20 5 2 1 3 0.60 0 3
11. Jacob Larsson (D) Sweden U20 5 1 2 3 0.60 2 8
12. Gabriel Carlsson (D) Sweden U20 6 0 3 3 0.50 8 2
13. Adam Ollas Mattsson (D) Sweden U20 5 1 1 2 0.40 6 3
14. William Lagesson (D) Sweden U20 6 1 1 2 0.33 4 5
15. Christoffer Ehn (C/LW) Sweden U20 6 1 1 2 0.33 2 1
16. Andreas Englund (D) Sweden U20 6 0 2 2 0.33 10 5
17. William Nylander (C/W) Sweden U20 1 1 0 1 1.00 0 2
18. Joel Eriksson Ek (C/W) Sweden U20 5 1 0 1 0.20 2 2
19. Anton Karlsson (LW/RW) Sweden U20 6 1 0 1 0.17 12 2
20. Carl Grundström (LW) Sweden U20 6 0 0 0 0.00 6 1

SEL

1. Felix Sandström Sweden U20 2 0.00 1.000
2. Linus Söderström Sweden U20 5 1.42 .947

1. Jacob Larsson (D) Frölunda HC 26 3 6 9 0.35 6 12
2. Joel Eriksson Ek (C/W) Färjestad BK 23 3 5 8 0.35 12 0
3. Carl Grundström (LW) MODO Hockey 27 2 5 7 0.26 20 -4
4. Rasmus Asplund (C/LW) Färjestad BK 27 3 2 5 0.19 10 5
5. Gabriel Carlsson (D) Linköping HC 24 1 4 5 0.21 2 -1
6. Sebastian Olsson (C/W) Skellefteå AIK 27 1 3 4 0.15 2 -1
7. Jesper Lindgren (D) MODO Hockey 24 2 1 3 0.13 4 -8
8. Alexander Anderberg (D) Örebro HK 4 1 0 1 0.25 0 1
9. Timothy Liljegren (D) Rögle BK 5 0 1 1 0.20 0 -1
11. Lucas Carlsson (D) Brynäs IF 13 0 1 1 0.08 0 -2
12. Linus Ölund (C) Brynäs IF 19 0 1 1 0.05 0 -4
13. Jesper Juntto (LW) Luleå HF 1 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
14. Simon Hellholm (C/RW) Linköping HC 1 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
15. Oliver Horrsell (D) Linköping HC 1 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
16. Carl Ernstig (D) Växjö Lakers HC 1 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
18. Oliver Olsson (C/LW) Malmö Redhawks 1 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
19. Alexander Leandersson (D) Färjestad BK 1 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
20. Linus Weissbach (LW/RW) Frölunda HC 1 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
21. Isac Lundeström (C) Luleå HF 1 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
22. Glenn Gustafsson (C) Örebro HK 2 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
23. Jesper Ylivainio (LW/RW) Luleå HF 2 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
24. Jakob Olsson (LW/RW) Frölunda HC 2 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
25. Erik Lundblad (D) Malmö Redhawks 2 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
26. Erik Brännström (D) HV71 2 0 0 0 0.00 0 -1
27. Oskar Steen (C/RW) Färjestad BK 2 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
28. Joseph Jonsson (C) HV71 2 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
29. Philip Alftberg (D) Brynäs IF 2 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
30. Linus Nässén (D) Luleå HF 3 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
32. Calle Krantz (D) Linköping HC 3 0 0 0 0.00 0 -2
33. Oscar Possler (RW/LW) MODO Hockey 3 0 0 0 0.00 0 -1
34. Erik Ullman (D) MODO Hockey 3 0 0 0 0.00 0 2
36. Anton Toolanen (W/C) Luleå HF 4 0 0 0 0.00 0 -1
37. Jacob Moverare (D) HV71 4 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
38. Jens Lööke (RW/LW) Brynäs IF 5 0 0 0 0.00 2 0
39. Tim Söderlund (C) Skellefteå AIK 5 0 0 0 0.00 2 -2
40. Marcus Ersson (D) Brynäs IF 5 0 0 0 0.00 2 0
41. Kristoffer Gunnarsson (D) Frölunda HC 6 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
42. Jonathan Davidsson (RW) Djurgårdens IF 7 0 0 0 0.00 2 0
43. Johan Lindholm (C) MODO Hockey 7 0 0 0 0.00 0 0
44. Lias Andersson (C/LW) HV71 7 0 0 0 0.00 2 -1
45. Albin Storm (C/LW) Växjö Lakers HC 9 0 0 0 0.00 2 -2
46. Jacob Cederholm (D) HV71 9 0 0 0 0.00 0 -5
47. John Dahlström (RW/LW) Frölunda HC 9 0 0 0 0.00 0 -3
48. Filip Ahl (LW/RW) HV71 17 0 0 0 0.00 0 -1
49. Andreas Wingerli (LW) Skellefteå AIK 19 0 0 0 0.00 0 -2

1. Felix Sandström Brynäs IF 11 2.80 .905
1. Filip Gustavsson Luleå HF 3 2.02 .902

U18 WC 2014-15

1. Joel Eriksson Ek (C/W) Sweden U18 5 5 1 6 1.20 2 -4
2. Sebastian Olsson (C/W) Sweden U18 5 3 3 6 1.20 2 -3
3. Carl Grundström (LW) Sweden U18 5 3 2 5 1.00 10 0
4. Jonathan Dahlén (C/LW) Sweden U18 5 2 3 5 1.00 0 -1
5. Rasmus Asplund (C/LW) Sweden U18 5 2 3 5 1.00 8 -2
6. Linus Ölund (C) Sweden U18 5 0 5 5 1.00 0 0
7. Jacob Larsson (D) Sweden U18 5 0 3 3 0.60 0 -1
8. Filip Ahl (LW/RW) Sweden U18 5 0 3 3 0.60 16 -6
9. Jesper Lindgren (D) Sweden U18 5 1 1 2 0.40 0 -2
10. Lucas Carlsson (D) Sweden U18 5 1 1 2 0.40 4 0
11. Oliver Kylington (D) Sweden U18 5 0 2 2 0.40 4 -7
12. Gustav Olhaver (C/LW) Sweden U18 5 1 0 1 0.20 0 -2
13. Linus Lindström (C) Sweden U18 5 1 0 1 0.20 0 -5
14. Jonathan Davidsson (RW) Sweden U18 5 0 1 1 0.20 0 -3
15. Alexander Younan (D) Sweden U18 5 0 1 1 0.20 4 -3
16. John Dahlström (RW/LW) Sweden U18 5 0 1 1 0.20 0 1
17. Jens Lööke (RW/LW) Sweden U18 4 0 0 0 0.00 2 -1
18. Lukas Zetterberg (RW) Sweden U18 4 0 0 0 0.00 0 -2
19. Jonathan Léman (D) Sweden U18 5 0 0 0 0.00 2 -3
20. Gabriel Carlsson (D) Sweden U18 5 0 0 0 0.00 2 0

1. Felix Sandström Sweden U18 4 3.31 .909
2. Daniel Marmenlind Sweden U18 1 6.33 .829

When professor Baltazar is thru thinkin':

Alexander Nylander - Joel Eriksson Ek - Jens Lööke
Carl Grundström - Rasmus Asplund - Sebastian Olsson
Gustav Olhaver - Linus Ölund -
- Filip Ahl -

Jacob Larsson - Gabriel Carlsson
Oliver Kylington - Timothy Lindgren
Jesper Lindgren - Jacob Cederholm

Felix Sandström
Danile Marmenlind

Check Allsvenskan as well... Dahlen, Pettersson & Bratt will almost certainly be there... all possibly in the top 6, very likely all in top 9. Dahlen has a shot at being a late 1st rounder this year in my mind and was one of Sweden's best player at the U18s and Hlinka on a team with multiple guys who went to WJC this year. Bratt will likely be taken in 2nd to 4th round in 2016 draft too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad