WJC: 2016 — Canada Roster Talk (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
You must be the only person on these boards that has higher expectations for him than I do. I would love to know what he could do to be considered "dominant" in your eyes considering you don't even think he dominates the WHL when he literally skates circles around the competition. And I don't know how you lead WHL defensemen in scoring the past 2 season without good physical skills.

"Players, defences, and teams get better as they get older." But Sanheim stays at the same level I guess. Great Logic again Ray!
There's no point in arguing with you since you'll just continue to make words up again. Dominating the WHL doesn't = that he's going to dominate the WJC. The level is higher, talk about logic bud. I also never said he doesn't have good physical skills, I just don't think they are at the level they need to be to dominate the WJC.

So in another post, you've continued to make words up.

euro

Feb 13, 2013
Not surprised by any of these cuts so far even if Dubois played solid hockey, 2 défense cut Will also be comming as we speak

Halfy

yes its Jack from MVP
Jul 23, 2013
Canada
Din't play well in the CIS games. Another no brainer IMO. Dal Colle and Watson were not making this team due to poor camps.

PecnoTrunk

Dec 20, 2014
I'm guessing Lauzon and Chychrun will be cut

Why chychrun?

I saw the games and juulsen (and im a hab fan) made lots of turnovers

I didnt see hickey, Lauzon and i thought that dermot didnt play well either

I didnt think the defence was good at all

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Whens the last time a top 10 pick didnt make wjc while being eligible for his draft +1 and draft +2 seasons?

kk87

Feb 12, 2015
Waterloo, ON
Wow... I'm pretty surprised Watson gets the axe. Did he play poorly in the two games this weekend? He's proven so many times he knows how to put the puck in the net, I thought that would get him a spot on the team.

euro

Feb 13, 2013
i cannot comment on the source but Virtanen is likely to join the team .

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
There's no point in arguing with you since you'll just continue to make words up again. Dominating the WHL doesn't = that he's going to dominate the WJC. The level is higher, talk about logic bud. I also never said he doesn't have good physical skills, I just don't think they are at the level they need to be to dominate the WJC.

So in another post, you've continued to make words up.
I never said dominating the WHL = dominating the WJC. Your theory that other players get better but little weak, slow skating Travis Sanheim has stayed at the same level doesn't match up with what he's doing in the league you claim he doesn't dominate.This is the WJC. It's not the NHL. He's arguably the best 96 defenseman not in the NHL.

And you still haven't answered what a dominant player is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,420.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain