OT: 2015 World Championships May 1st - May 17th

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Sorry, guys, but I'm rooting for Canada to let in a couple of goals now, so that Hellebuyck will get the goaltending award. #Sorrynotsorry

cutchemist42

Apr 7, 2011
Winnipeg
They need a channel to show NASCAR for all the people that have the extended sports package throughout the country. I think stuff like this maybe pretty common with TSN 3 because it's the channel that probably has the least amount of viewers in the region

So if someone is from another province, where they get TSN 1/3/4/5 but not TSN2, they will usually get NASCAR on one of those TSNs? whats the point of TSN2 then?

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Wow... never seen that before.

Man, Miller and Ferraro are wasted on TSN. Sportsnet should do everything in their power to get them to jump ship.

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
Wow... never seen that before.

Man, Miller and Ferraro are wasted on TSN. Sportsnet should do everything in their power to get them to jump ship.

Yep, they would instantly be Sportsnet's number one duo. Sportsnet should then have the CHL guys (RJ Broadhead and Sam Cosentino) promoted to the NHL games and they then would become the number two duo.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
A whopping 7 shots on goal for Russia.

I don't think it's the Russians playing poorly. I just think this Canada team is just too good.

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
Sorry, guys, but I'm rooting for Canada to let in a couple of goals now, so that Hellebuyck will get the goaltending award. #Sorrynotsorry

At this point I'm rooting for Canada to give up a couple of SOG.

LOL, there Mike Smith let one in, Hellboy will get his award.....geez I guess I'm behind on the PVR.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad