tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
big win

images

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
I would still rather Pav faced 35+ shots and let in 1.

Pavs was Pavs. Played OK, could not make the really big save when needed to keep it a 2 goal game.

Helleybuck played solid and rarely was out of position. Really square to the puck and he can probably still improve alot. Training camp is shaping up to be a battle between the pipes.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Pav's played "decent" in this tournament...

Hellebuyck played "excellent" in this tournament...

Pav's hasn't reached his potential according to Chevy...

Hellebuyck hasn't reached his potential and has many years to reach his "best" compared to Pav's....

So... therefore... Hellebuyck given the small sample size :sarcasm: is already better than Pav's... and will continue to improve until winning the Stanley Cup in 2018 according to hockey experts :sarcasm:

Pav's will make a fine back up. :nod:

Jesus-buyck saves :handclap::yo:

View attachment 82879

Last edited:

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
[mod]

Anyway Hellebuyck just looks so calm in net, totally unflappable :handclap:

Don't see how he didn't get player of the game, that was dumb.

Last edited by a moderator:

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Please don't turn this into another damned goalie thread. Both goalies had a good tourney: Helle was probably one of the largest reasons the US did as well as they did. Pav played well.

It's the long weekend - peace all, and be good to each other.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
[mod]

Anyway Hellebuyck just looks so calm in net, totally unflappable :handclap:

Don't see how he didn't get player of the game, that was dumb.

Hilariously dumb. :laugh::laugh::laugh: I don't care how many watches Helle already has. Ridiculous! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Villert

Dec 29, 2009
In Alberta, the main TSN channel is showing soccer. It's just the specialty channels that are showing the Bronze Medal game (TSN 2,3,4, etc).

Yeah, I'm a bit confused by this. Have Shaw; TSN 3 won't have the Gold Medal game (or at least it isn't on the guide), but every other TSN is blacked out for me. Even the standard def (which, screw that) is still TSN 3 and won't show it. What's going on with that?

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Yeah, I'm a bit confused by this. Have Shaw; TSN 3 won't have the Gold Medal game (or at least it isn't on the guide), but every other TSN is blacked out for me. Even the standard def (which, screw that) is still TSN 3 and won't show it. What's going on with that?

Well for some reason TSN 3 which services Manitoba has decided to show NASCAR instead of the game.

Hellebuyck looked really good again today.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013

TSNGO should stream it.

Villert

Dec 29, 2009
Looks like TSN 1, 4 and 5 will carry the game.

Which nobody in Manitoba can watch? If you check out the schedule on the TSN website, it does indeed have the Gold Medal game listed on the TSN 3 schedule - maybe the guides just haven't been updated?

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Which nobody in Manitoba can watch? If you check out the schedule on the TSN website, it does indeed have the Gold Medal game listed on the TSN 3 schedule - maybe the guides just haven't been updated?

Shaw ch 181 184 185 SD 236 239 240 HD. I'm in Manitoba and I can watch.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014

At the end of the bronze medal game broadcast N stated the gold medal game was on TSN1,4, and 5. Shaw will have one less customer if the game is not on 3 or TSN1 does not magically appear on my TV.

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011

Most cable packages have all 5 TSN channels in their sports package

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad