OT: 2015 World Championships May 1st - May 17th

Villert

Dec 29, 2009
Most cable packages have all 5 TSN channels in their sports package

That's news to me. I was asking a few buddies if they had access to those channels and they all said they didn't. That's super annoying if true.

alchemyindex

vereor nox
Jan 20, 2013
Winnipeg
That's news to me. I was asking a few buddies if they had access to those channels and they all said they didn't. That's super annoying if true.

Nothing on TSN3, though the online schedule says it's showing the Gold Medal game. I don't have the Sports package, so no TSN, TSN4, or TSN5. Thanks Shaw.

Shadowdancer

Professional Lurker
Aug 7, 2011
Saskatoon
Same problem here with Saskatoon shaw. Guide says game on TSN3 and its NASCAR. Got a house full of pissed off hockey fans in my house right now.

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
Do Canadians even watch Nascar? Well at least TSN 3 is showing the Portage Terriers play in the RBC Cup Final tonight.

cutchemist42

Apr 7, 2011
Winnipeg
Shaw here, guide is saying the same is supposed to be on, along with TSN's online tv schedule (they list the race as only being on TSN2)

All I get is TSN3. Wondering if someone screwed up somewhere?

Villert

Dec 29, 2009
Shaw here, guide is saying the same is supposed to be on, along with TSN's online tv schedule (they list the race as only being on TSN2)

All I get is TSN3. Wondering if someone screwed up somewhere?

More likely some kind of contract dispute and we were the odd ones out. Either way, unacceptable and extremely upsetting.

Villert

Dec 29, 2009
At this point because we're getting screwed, i dont mind asking this in the open, how do we get around the country lock?

hola.org? You can also watch it on TSN GO if you have the proper subscriptions. It's lame, but yeah. Cricfree.tv if not.

Hobby Bull

amazon sucks
May 21, 2013
Well for some reason TSN 3 which services Manitoba has decided to show NASCAR instead of the game.

Hellebuyck looked really good again today.

I wanted to watch that game more so than Hawks-Ducks.

That's the sort of thing that loses my loyalty regarding cable providers.

Villert

Dec 29, 2009
I wanted to watch that game more so than Hawks-Ducks.

That's the sort of thing that loses my loyalty regarding cable providers.

I don't think it's your cable provider as much as it is TSN. It was TSN that decided not to show the game on TSN 3, not Shaw/MTS or whatever else.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
I don't think it's your cable provider as much as it is TSN. It was TSN that decided not to show the game on TSN 3, not Shaw/MTS or whatever else.

I called Shaw because I can't call TSN. I realize it is not Shaw's fault. It's TSN pleasing the 3 NASCAR fans and trying to force the hockey fans to buy the extra sports-package so that TSN makes even more money. I watched the IIHF tournament on TSN3 in good faith and I'm surprised that TSN would do this to us.

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
I called Shaw because I can't call TSN. I realize it is not Shaw's fault. It's TSN pleasing the 3 NASCAR fans and trying to force the hockey fans to buy the extra sports-package so that TSN makes even more money. I watched the IIHF tournament on TSN3 in good faith and I'm surprised that TSN would do this to us.

They need a channel to show NASCAR for all the people that have the extended sports package throughout the country. I think stuff like this maybe pretty common with TSN 3 because it's the channel that probably has the least amount of viewers in the region

Repoman

Jun 21, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
I'm stuck at work at the moment so I can;t watch the game but I only get TSN3 so it looks like I wouldn't be able to watch it anyway. Someone needs to tweet TSN. The fact it's not on TSN3 is ********.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad