Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v31) Next: vs Bal| Fri, Sept 4| 7pm ET/4pm PT | Jimenez vs Hutchison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
I was worried when the orioles made one of their patented come from behind wins against tampa the other night to keep their season alive after a 6 game loosing streak they would be a hard out in this series and they would bring everything they have.

it's not even like they're hitting good pitches though. Hutch was delivering cookies, Schultz same thing. When you throw 91-92 right down the middle big league hitters are going to smash you. Like I said once Stroman is back Hutch is done/

Bomber0104

Apr 8, 2007
Burlington
Can't wait until Stroman is back. Hutch can hit the bricks. Can't rely on him at all, not sure how comfortable the team would be with him in a playoff game..

Depending on how the next month shakes out, I'm not even sure the Jays will have a 5-man rotation.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
it's not even like they're hitting good pitches though. Hutch was delivering cookies, Schultz same thing. When you throw 91-92 right down the middle big league hitters are going to smash you. Like I said once Stroman is back Hutch is done/

I don't know about the first home run, but the 2nd Davis one was a pitch that was on the outside corner. That wasn't a cookie, that was just Chris Davis being Crush Davis. Only guy on the Jays that can consistently get him out is Cecil.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
I don't know about the first home run, but the 2nd Davis one was a pitch that was on the outside corner. That wasn't a cookie, that was just Chris Davis being Crush Davis. Only guy on the Jays that can consistently get him out is Cecil.

it was outside but he hung it, all Davis did was wait on hit sit back and rock it out. It had no bite to it.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
take out Martins little power surge in the Tigers series and he's been struggling big at the plate. Injury doesn't help but man o man tonight was rough

We were in some good positions to get some momentum, and then the double plays...

But the pitching and defense have also been bad. Terrible night or a lot of players. I wouldn't put it all on Martin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad