Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v31) Next: vs Bal| Fri, Sept 4| 7pm ET/4pm PT | Jimenez vs Hutchison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Think this has to be one of the last games Navarro catches. Should've been 3 strikes in the Gomes at bat and we haven't been getting any borderline calls

-

Nice play goins

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Osuna, please be the Osuna we love for 1 more hitter so we can win it in the bottom

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
These teams like Cleveland that are out of it and have nothing to play for other then pride and contracts are the most dangerous this time of year.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
These teams that have nothing to play for other then pride and contracts are the most dangerous this time of year.

Cleveland is 4 games back of the WC, they're playing for more than pride and contracts

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007
These teams that have nothing to play for other then pride and contracts are the most dangerous this time of year.

Indians could potentially be 3 games out of the wildcard spot by the end of the night.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Thank god, I thought that was out of the park for a second.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
"These teams that are already out of it and have nothing to play for other then pride and contracts are the most dangerous this time of year"

Indians are playing for a wild card spot, they could win 7 in a row now. 4 games back of the rangers for that 2nd spot.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I had a weird feeling about this series immediately.

The way they just crushed Detroit, make me wonder if "baseball karma" would catch up to them.

And then the Shapiro announcement on Monday (why not wait and make the announcement after the Indians are long gone from town?) added to the uneasy feeling.

It just felt like one of those baseball moments that could suck.

But they have a chance to walk it off now with some homerun hitters coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad