Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v27) Next: @ Tex| Tue, Aug 25| 8pm ET/5pm PT | Buehrle vs Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Oh god. First thing I thought of.

I honestly can not think of anything else now :laugh:

Ya, that's twice you that he had it!

But to be fair, the grounding into the double play and not getting an RBI is a bit obscure early on as it doesn't make as much sense.

Let's hope he gets it tomorrow night!

:laugh: me too. it's always one of those nuance things I'm not aware of too. like the GIDP, and the error tonight. he needs a legit one. so i can go NOW does he have 101?

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Give me Olerud and Alomar from the 93 Dynasty team on one side of the diamond. Tulo and Donaldson on the other half of the diamond. Probably the best infield in Jays history.

I'm a huge Tony Fernandez fan, but yeah, I think that would have to be the starting 4 for the infield 'all-time' team.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Weren't they out of it when Martin came up to bat?

Why u making things up. I said he's auto out and if your gonna say he is t then you haven't watched this team the last 6 weeks, dudes been atrocious. We got lucky the pitcher was wild and walked him

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Choo's sole purpose in life is to kill the Jays. Seriously, it was especially bad when he was in Cleveland, but looks like it's still going on.

Shimso

Oct 9, 2011
eeesh the way the crowd popped when fielder made contact I thought it was a massive HR...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad