Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v27) Next: @ Tex| Tue, Aug 25| 8pm ET/5pm PT | Buehrle vs Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
but what if we don't want to, Nem? what if the magic of the previous thread left us and we just want to On. and not carry anything. Hm? did you think about that? well did you?

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
You can give up a 5 spot in the 1st. That's fine.

Just throw shutty the rest of the way and you'll find yourself with a chance to win the game.

mikebel111*

Lol nice nickname Eyedea for Dickey.
That is actually really good

SDig14

Feb 19, 2010
Edmonton, AB
You can give up a 5 spot in the 1st. That's fine.

Just throw shutty the rest of the way and you'll find yourself with a chance to win the game.

Reminds me of when Beurhle gave up 4 in the 1st against Minnesota and went on to throw a CG with no more runs.

I don't expect Dickey to throw a CG, but this offense can erase deficits before you can blink.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
I kinda feel bad for Richards here.

He has that horrendous blister and you can tell he is clearly laboring, but because the Jays have got to their BP so early in the last 2 games he has to take 1 for the team here.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Reminds me of when Beurhle gave up 4 in the 1st against Minnesota and went on to throw a CG with no more runs.

I don't expect Dickey to throw a CG, but this offense can erase deficits before you can blink.

The Mr Hyde side of Dickey can erase leads in a nanosecond too. It's a delicate balancing act.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
What was that on that woman's head? The balloon thing. An oil rig? A white halo, with a red "A" and a blue.... thing? I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad