OT: 2015 ticket thread II (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix for sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I brought the wife and kids, ages 9, 11 and 14. We had a good time. But only had time to make it through 3 of the player photo lines since it was pretty crowed. I would't have gone if I couldn't get the pics for the kids though.

I like Lenny. I believe he dropped 3 ***** bombs. I heard at least two though. My wife gave me a dirty look each time, the "I thoughts this was a family friendly event" look. I replied to her with the "Are you series? Are you the same mother that let's here 9 year old play modern warfare" look.

The guy who was the regular host kind of sucked imo. It was nice to have Lenny to break up his stall style. All in all is was so so. As long as they do the meet and greet with the players I would take my kids again. I'm
glad they are making an effort to give the STH's more value with access to players. If they are going to charge a premium above what other teams are charging for tickets, they should at least be trying to give you some added value in a bonus event here and there.

Were the pics at the VIP part of the event? Given the number of people there, they must have been - no way you get that whole crowd in...but I'm prone to being oblivious and missing stuff like that.

I'm still gonna lobby for an autograph day if and when the Bs ever listen to me. I don't care that I'm low man on the totem pole - just pick the 1000 or so most MVPish ticket holders, and give them that - even if it means you have to be an STH for 20+ years. In terms of extras, the Bs pale even in comparison to the Blackhawks - they have about five or six bobblehead nights in addition to other promotions that are somewhat similar to ours.

I agree about the logistics being a bit messy - I went up and around about 3 but sections, and people were gawking and standing around like...well, like a school of blobfishes. Finally settled into a nice comfy club seat after people started moving. A little high up, but the jumbotron was a good supplement.

Funny that now milk crates have an association with two Bs now - Marchand and Rask. Brad and Torey had a funny little "practice video" of win lose or draw where Brad drew himself as taller than Torey. I guess that whole fight thing is water under the bridge, eh?

Someone mentioned in another thread from watching the game show event that Caron seems to be well-liked on the team, and I agree. He was miked on a recent Behind the B, and he seemed to be quite good at pumping up the team. For all the crap we give him on the forums, he's gotta have some heart. Going from being the 12/13th forward last year to being put on waivers and not picked up this year, to being called back up...that's a rollercoaster that's got to be tough to ride.

Bruinaholic

Apr 22, 2002
Central CT
Making my 2 seats in loge 15 row 22 for tommorow...face is 88$,have to get a family member at airport in CT around 1130pm..I might be able to swing both but I hate scrambling around...will email tix for sth account, pm if interested

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I brought the wife and kids, ages 9, 11 and 14. We had a good time. But only had time to make it through 3 of the player photo lines since it was pretty crowed. I would't have gone if I couldn't get the pics for the kids though.

I like Lenny. I believe he dropped 3 ***** bombs. I heard at least two though. My wife gave me a dirty look each time, the "I thoughts this was a family friendly event" look. I replied to her with the "Are you series? Are you the same mother that let's here 9 year old play modern warfare" look.

The guy who was the regular host kind of sucked imo. It was nice to have Lenny to break up his stall style. All in all is was so so. As long as they do the meet and greet with the players I would take my kids again. I'm glad they are making an effort to give the STH's more value with access to players. If they are going to charge a premium above what other teams are charging for tickets, they should at least be trying to give you some added value in a bonus event here and there.

He was terrible. Marchy could have done a much better job.

Your photos came out nice. How's your little guy ?

Last edited:

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
He was terrible. Marchy could have done a much better job.

Your photos came out nice. How's your lirttle guy ?

He's doing awesome. Still has a pretty pronounced limb but he is skating! Never thought he would be back on the ice this year! I'm trying to get a Dr's note today to clear him for contact and game play. He extremely excited to play in a game!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
He's doing awesome. Still has a pretty pronounced limb but he is skating! Never thought he would be back on the ice this year! I'm trying to get a Dr's note today to clear him for contact and game play. He extremely excited to play in a game!

That is very good news ! I know I don't really know you but that made my night.:).

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

Thats great. Good for you and him!

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
That is very good news ! I know I don't really know you but that made my night.:).

Thats great. Good for you and him!

Thanks guys. Got the letter yesterday. The league is going to give him a jersey today and he should be able to play this weekend! He asks me everyday when he will be able to play in a game. We haven't told him yet so he should be thrilled tonight when he gets the news!

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
I'm thinking about driving up there from Bklyn NY on Feb 8th for the evening game between the Bruins and the Montreal Canadians. Ive done it before and for the same opponent. Anyone have any tickets available for that game, not too expensive please, but I don't want to sit in the balcony either..

It actually may even be 2 tickets but I'm not sure yet. I have a friend that lives in Boston who's not a hockey fan but I bet he'd like to see a game specially if I pay for it. Let me know, let me know.. :)

I appreciate it and thank you in advance.

Go Bruins!! :bruins

Last edited:

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
I have 2 front row balcony tickets for the game Saturday night. Cost me $100 per ticket and I'll sell for that. Awesome view. Section 318. PM me if you're interested.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Does anyone have or know how to score tix to the 4 seats between benches??

I swear I read or heard something about this before - but I'm pretty sure it didn't come from my ticket rep.

Here's some info from last season: http://bruins.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=38735

You might try calling that number and asking around. FYI, when they say "starting at $1400", I imagine that's the full set of 4 tickets - but that it's also for the preseason games. If they think club seats to a Habs game on a weekend are worth $380, I can only imagine what these go for.

Here's another article from 2006: http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/2006-02-28-cover-great-seats_x.htm - they were selling them for $5000 for 12 seats - 4 bench and 8 regular, and you rotate with your friends each period.

Also, FYI, I've always been a proponent of "closer isn't always better". For example, I sneak into loge 22 to watch the warmups, usually sitting back about row 8 or 9. I get a fantastic view of the Bruins' half of the ice, which is all I care about, because it's warmups, and I slink back to my balcony seats at 6:45. Sitting directly across, I imagine it would be a good view of Bruins' line changes. But the view of the corner of the "Bruins attack twice" side is obscured by glass. If I had my druthers, I'd take row 11+ in any of the center 6, including club seats. Of course, front glass isn't bad either - I saw a college game there, and could see pretty much everything.

That said, the article makes it seem like you can really hear them on the bench, and I imagine it'd be an amazing experience. Good luck getting them, though...I have a feeling they sell out fast.

sisu

Jun 2, 2008
boston, ma
i briefly sat between the benches vs anaheim a few years back.

my ticket rep arranged for it to make up for charging my account for the entire season at once instead of the 10 payment plan that i had signed up for. whoops.

of course, i was supposed to be there for a full period and it ended up only being a half because they double booked the seats. whoops x2. i'm sure this part doesn't surprise any other STH. :shakehead

anyway, it was an awesome experience. my ticket rep was a bit surprised when my gf pulled off her jacket to reveal her ducks sweatshirt. i sat on the side of the bruins bench, and she sat on the ducks side.

during that game montador and thornton were getting into it a bit. at one point i looked over to say something to my gf and saw montador right behind her with this pissed off face seemingly looking back at me.

then i realized that thornton was right behind me and they were yapping at eachother. :laugh:

PlayoffBeard365

Apr 11, 2014
Cape Cod, MA
Thanks for info! At those prices I will have to admire from afar. Or maybe I can afford to sit there from the 1:00 minute remaining in the period to the horn. Ha ha. I'm a balcony center ice guy whenever possible. I bet it's an awesome experience. Thanks again.

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
Hi, a friend from work is looking for two tics to the Vancouver game on 2/24. I don't have that game, one of my ticket partners took it, so if anyone is looking to sell, can you PM me with the info? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad