OT: 2015 ticket thread II (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix for sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
RULES:

Here you can announce you have tickets to give away, to trade for future games, to sell at or below face value to other fans. You can also make requests to purchase tickets for certain games.

Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use and cannot be sold at more than face value plus postage/UPS/FedEx charges.

Buy and Sell Tickets at your own risk. HFBoards is not responsible for bad deals.

*******Poster must post the ticket price.*******
HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.

Previous Thread: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1671661

Last edited by a moderator:

D3vilsH0ck3y

Jun 10, 2013
Devils fan here looking for a cheap pair to make the trek up north worth my time for Thursday's Game. Take it easy on us! PM me with whats available

autoloader4

Jan 5, 2015
Trade Tix

I have a two tickets for TBL on 1/13 - LOGE 12 and would like to trade for LAK on 1/31.

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
Devils fan here looking for a cheap pair to make the trek up north worth my time for Thursday's Game. Take it easy on us! PM me with whats available

I'd recommend waiting till afternoon or evening on day of game to buy. Prices should come down a bit.

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
Question for current season ticket holders

I'd like to post a poll for this, but I don't believe the ticket thread is set up to allow a poll in it. I could post one below, but in past years, I've found the mods to be quick to jump down my throat and move anything ticket related to this thread. So I'm just looking for a general sense of where most season ticket holders stand…

If the playoffs started today, we would be on the outside looking in. I believe next year's invoices usually go out at the end of February. Last year they were sent out on Feb 26th. The early renewal deadline to receive a "free bruins jersey" (that they made us drive in to pick up in person) was March 14th. The first payment (if you are on the 10 month payment plan) was March 27th.

Last year the majority of my season tickets went up 33%. Although the team as a whole is playing like ****, if there is an increase, would you renew your tickets? I'm guessing my $60 balconies ($45 last year) will go to around $63-$65 and I'm guessing my $91 loge seats ($79 last year) will go to $95-$100.

As a side note, does anyone remember them telling us one of the perks of renewing early was "an invitation to our Meet the Boston Bruins event to commemorate the 2014-15 season"???

Maybe I just missed that email/invitation this past fall when I was paying for the 3 preseason games.

I'm pretty sure a free jersey won't work this year. Many (including myself) will be waiting till the 11th hour to decide if we are going to renew. It's hard to pay more each year for a ****** product…especially when the fan services apartment gets ****tier every year. I have 9 seats on my account. Last year I asked my rep if I could drop down to 7. I was told "you have to renew them all or none".

Last edited:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I'd like to post a poll for this, but I don't believe the ticket thread is set up to allow a poll in it. I could post one below, but in past years, I've found the mods to be quick to jump down my throat and move anything ticket related to this thread. So I'm just looking for a general sense of where most season ticket holders stand…

If the playoffs started today, we would be on the outside looking in. I believe next year's invoices usually go out at the end of February. Last year they were sent out on Feb 26th. The early renewal deadline to receive a "free bruins jersey" (that they made us drive in to pick up in person) was March 14th. The first payment (if you are on the 10 month payment plan) was March 27th.

Last year the majority of my season tickets went up 33%. Although the team as a whole is playing like ****, if there is an increase, would you renew your tickets? I'm guessing my $60 balconies ($45 last year) will go to around $63-$65 and I'm guessing my $91 loge seats ($79 last year) will go to $95-$100.

As a side note, does anyone remember them telling us one of the perks of renewing early was "an invitation to our Meet the Boston Bruins event to commemorate the 2014-15 season"???

Maybe I just missed that email/invitation this past fall when I was paying for the 3 preseason games.

I'm pretty sure a free jersey won't work this year. Many (including myself) will be waiting till the 11th hour to decide if we are going to renew. It's hard to pay more each year for a ****** product…especially when the fan services apartment gets ****tier every year. I have 9 seats on my account. Last year I asked my rep if I could drop down to 7. I was told "you have to renew them all or none".
That is harsh.

My ST went up 24 % and the playoffs 34%. I should not be going because the monthly price of my 2 tickets is about the same as my mortgage and I am not rich...and live on a single income.

I do enjoy the games (well usually) and consider the games as therapy and my only vice.

Last year my ST per seat was $105...Now it is $130....If the B's had gone to the 4th round of the playoffs a ticket for one seat would have been $400.

I can not imagine they can raise the prices much this year but who knows. :(

I am hoping the price stays close to what it is now. If they go up too much I will probably buy and go to less games....as long as I can.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
I pretty much agree with all of what Looch said above.

It's not even just the on-ice product, though that has been really bad. The arena experience there has never been worse. The balcony has been left to look like a dump for a year while the renovations are going on, and I am not impressed by the look on the Loge level.

Taking a 41% increase only to watch them dump players (Boychuk) is a bit tough to take. There was a period of time from 2007-2009 where it looked like things would be different and that Charlie and not Jeremy would be overseeing things. That clearly was a mirage.

Before this season, I would rarely miss games, and usually because I was out of town. This year I am selling more games because I just don't care about this team. Oh, and by staying home I don't get molested by the "security" team at TD Garden, with the rent-a-cop going awfully close to the equator.

I'll renew, but mainly only because I like the people who sit near me. Of course watch them try and do a 41% increase THIS year after THIS performance.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
If I had to guess, the early renewal option "reward" will be cost-based, and it will be much earlier than in the past.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008

I have 6 seats, 2 pairs in 3 locations. When prices went up I was considering dropping a pair and my rep told me the same thing that I had to renew all or none. Then before a game last season I ran into my old ticket rep who got promoted to a fan relations manager position. In talking to him I mentioned that the renew all or nothing requirement was unfair as I should not have to lose all my season tickets if I don't want to renew all 3 pairs. He told me that because my seats are not all 6 together that I could drop a pair or two if I wanted to. I ended up renewing all 3 pairs so it was a moot point that I did not follow up on. So at renewal time you may need to check with a manager to see if you can keep some but not all of your tickets.

With the lousy team this season and possibly for the next few seasons it is a tough decision to keep all tickets as I depend on ticket sales to afford them. I have 3 great locations that I do not want to lose so I don't know what to do. You are a bigger reseller than I am and you can probably judge the market trends better so I would probably look to your decision as a basis for what I may end up doing.

Last edited:

nickyb

May 5, 2004

The team is playing like ****....but still, if you're a scalper primarily, the "holiday rush" was pretty good this year so I still will probably renew even if they jump to $65-$70 per seat (sec 316 row 10)......factoring in the Winter Classic next year and I don't think the B's will have too much of an issue getting renewals.....there are plenty of people waiting to jump in still. But who knows what could happen :dunno:

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch

As a non-STH, please don't renew. ;) I get giddy when I find $60 balcs on StubHub. That said, I know you're an investor, and I can definitely see how it's becoming a worse (if not outright bad) investment. The NYE ticket I wanted to sell this year I couldn't - not even at "adjusted face value" ($25 for 2 pre-season games, divide remainder of my plan's cost by the other 9 games.)

There's going to be outrage if there's an increase - especially if we're not even in a playoff spot by March. I guess that's why they have a STH waiting list. I'm with you, betting a $60 balc will go to $65.

To balance it out, maybe they'll give away autographed pucks and sticks instead of jerseys - if there are 3000 puck/jersey combos to give out, and 25 Bruins to sign, that's 120 puck/jersey combos for each Bruin to sign. Imagine the joy on a STH's face when they get their very own, authentic Caron puck, or Lindblad stick! (On a related note, the Bs could seriously stand to up their cross-promotional game. Check out the numerous giveaways for the Blackhawks, a team in a "good hockey market" that's doing well and should need no help selling out.)

The "invitation to our Meet the Boston Bruins event" may have been the State of the Bruins event in September. But that was neither a perk for early renewals, nor was it limited to STHs - they let us lowly 11-game-planers in, too. As a hopeful future STH, I'd love a meet-and-greet-and-autograph-one-thing event.

As far as fan services go - my guy's been good, but I've heard complaints - mainly about STH reps being promoted and not hearing from their new guy. My rep sent an email a month ago urging us to buy those wonderful 3-game plans for $95 a pop - and, in italics, he said it would be "extremely rare" to find seats under $100 for the remainder of the season.

My ribs are still hurting from laughing.

fighterfoo

Time for a change.
Nov 29, 2005
Manchester, NH

Maybe I just missed that email/invitation this past fall when I was paying for the 3 preseason games

"Unfortunately, the 'Meet the Boston Bruins' event will not be held. Please enjoy a 30 minute skate on the TD Garden ice as a replacement. This skate will take place 30 minutes from now. Please RSVP by yesterday to secure your place. After the skate, please enjoy free refreshments including not-that-stale Dixie cups of popcorn. Thank you for contributing to the TD Garden renov... er... loyalty to the Boston Bruins!"

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
I have 6 seats, 2 pairs in 3 locations. When prices went up I was considering dropping a pair and my rep told me the same thing that I had to renew all or none. Then before a game last season I ran into my old ticket rep who got promoted to a fan relations manager position. In talking to him I mentioned that the renew all or nothing requirement was unfair as I should not have to lose all my season tickets if I don't want to renew all 3 pairs. He told me that because my seats are not all 6 together that I could drop a pair or two if I wanted to. I ended up renewing all 3 pairs so it was a moot point that I did not follow up on. So at renewal time you may need to check with a manager to see if you can keep some but not all of your tickets.

With the lousy team this season and possibly for the next few seasons it is a tough decision to keep all tickets as I depend on ticket sales to afford them. I have 3 great locations that I do not want to lose so I don't know what to do. You are a bigger reseller than I am and you can probably judge the market trends better so I would probably look to your decision as a basis for what I may end up doing.

I sent John an email…he use to e my rep too. I don't expect a reply. But figured it was worth asking.

When John got promoted as the fan relations manager a few years ago he told me to keep in touch and let him know how my "new rep" was doing and if he could help me in any way. Well, the only time I sent him an email was this past October when my rep screwed me and I showed up with my family to a game he told me I would be able to be re-loacted to ADA seats with as a party of 5. I specifically asked a week prior if I would be able to be relocated to 5 wheelchair accessible seats together. They stuck 2 of us up in the promenade and left the other three in the balcony (see rant post a few months ago). John didn't even acknowledge my email. He is all talk. He was a nice guy as a rep. But obviously he can't be bothered by problems as "the manager". Apparently the success has gone to his head, as it has the rest of this organization.

You always under promise and over deliver. This organization has made a habit of doing the opposite. Then again, I'm sure the player meet and greet will be next week…they would never short change their valued season ticket holders.

Last edited:

schmautzy

Feb 22, 2010
"Unfortunately, the 'Meet the Boston Bruins' event will not be held. Please enjoy a 30 minute skate on the TD Garden ice as a replacement. This skate will take place 30 minutes from now. Please RSVP by yesterday to secure your place. After the skate, please enjoy free refreshments including not-that-stale Dixie cups of popcorn. Thank you for contributing to the TD Garden renov... er... loyalty to the Boston Bruins!"

"You will be allowed two skaters per account as long as one of you sits on the others shoulders."

BlackNgold 84

Known Kellyist
Nov 21, 2011
Massachusetts
I personally will not be renewing.. My buddy might renew with his brother which is up in the air since we both think there will be an increase which is ridiculous. To be truthful I'm kinda happy that the end is near, it would be an extra perk for my buddy to take over but I've gone a handful of times in the past couple seasons and its been good enough. The amount of money they currently cost just isn't doable for me.

schmautzy

Feb 22, 2010
I am out unless the guys that have told me they wanted in commit. Then I still may be out.
I think a lot of the thrill of having the seats is now being outweighed by the $8000 investment. The playoff pricing is getting out of whack.
I have 3 seats and would like to reduce to 2. From reading up thread it looks like I can't split them and give up the single in another year.
If they have a couple of ho hum years their will be mass defections and then wait-listers will be hit with sticker shock when they get the call.

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
Just heard back from John C. He said the Bruins game show thing this Sunday is the "meet the bruins event". Funny because I didn't read anything about actually being able to meet the bruins at the event. Only that the players would be participating in the game show.

I was also under the impression all season ticket holders had access to this event if they simply printed out the tickets in their account manager. But I thought only the ones that "renewed early" got access the meet and greet? Shocker, another bait and switch.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

I got an email about meeting the Bruins this Sunday- conflicted: love the Bruins but love that Sunday for the NFL playoffs- if my kid wants to go I will since all the players will be there and I can give Loui Lonnie's address

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Just heard back from John C. He said the Bruins game show thing this Sunday is the "meet the bruins event". Funny because I didn't read anything about actually being able to meet the bruins at the event. Only that the players would be participating in the game show.

I was also under the impression all season ticket holders had access to this event if they simply printed out the tickets in their account manager. But I thought only the ones that "renewed early" got access the meet and greet? Shocker, another bait and switch.

Not only are all STHs allowed to print tickets - they're giving them away to us lowly 11-Game Plan holders, too.

Plus, it is definitely NOT a meet-and-greet. In the bottom in italics is says "no autographs will be allowed". Frankly, I'm a little bit sick of that - I know that they can't always stop and sign autographs, but allowing the first 500 or so people to show up to have one item signed by one of 6 or 7 players doesn't feel like it's too much. The big kid in me just wants to shake Bergy's hand and get a puck signed - heck, I'll settle for Caron.

Ironic that with the recent Rask vs Soda and Krug vs Marchand fights, of all game shows to play, they're including Family Feud. I guess Chia banned The Price is Right because he keeps bidding over the actual retail value of items and never gets out of contestants row.

On the bright side, $10 parking if you pay in account manager. Marginally cheaper for me than parking at Riverside and the T.

Related note: If anyone wants to go to this event, PM me. It's free, so I'll "sell" them to you at face value - $0, payable via PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, or carrier pigeon. I only ask that you or someone you know actually uses them to go to the event, and that you don't sell them - because that would be just lame.

It's this Sunday, 4 PM, doors open at 3:30.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

I think if you are me you get to meet them....you want to be my date:naughty:

it will be a very sad day probably as they will have likely got pounded by the Flyers on Sunday as the players put the nails in Claude's coffin

you have to have been there a certain number or years (Platinum) or never have posted anything negative about the Jacobs (and I like Charlie and he is aware I have his back here I believe) you get a private meet and greet. The real fans who were there when the best player was Jozef Stumpel get a perk for stupidity (I had no place to go, but I am also stupid as well)

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
I think if you are me you get to meet them....you want to be my date:naughty:

it will be a very sad day probably as they will have likely got pounded by the Flyers on Sunday as the players put the nails in Claude's coffin

you have to have been there a certain number or years (Platinum) or never have posted anything negative about the Jacobs (and I like Charlie and he is aware I have his back here I believe) you get a private meet and greet. The real fans who were there when the best player was Jozef Stumpel get a perk for stupidity (I had no place to go, but I am also stupid as well)

haha…I would have no problem if they actually did some sort of meet an greet based on seniority. The problem I have is with the fact that they don't make a big deal out of the fact they promised everyone a meet and greet in order to get them to renew the tickets- early. However they are not giving those people what they told them they were. The people that run this team are starting to suck worse than the actual team. Hold on, I just got an email from ticketexcahnge that my $60 balcony habs tickets sold for $235per…I might renew them after all…but I'm still gonna b*tch about it for the next two months.

Last edited:

WickedBruinsGirl

May 1, 2003
Cambridge
I was looking through my emails yesterday. I thought the event started at 4 (Game Show does). But there's a VIP thing at 2 that I have access to where you can meet the players.

Printed the ticket today and this is what it says:

SUN, JAN 11, 2015 2:00 pm
General Admission
Doors open at 1:45 pm
TD Garden - Boston, MA
VIP Session
Bruins Game Show Live!
2:00pm

nickyb

May 5, 2004
I was looking through my emails yesterday. I thought the event started at 4 (Game Show does). But there's a VIP thing at 2 that I have access to where you can meet the players.

General Admission
TD Garden - Boston, MA
VIP Session
Bruins Game Show Live!

Yeah I got the VIP meet and greet too....hmmmmmm

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH

General Admission
TD Garden - Boston, MA
VIP Session
Bruins Game Show Live!

I just printed mine and this is what is says-

SUN, JAN 11, 2015 4:00 PM
Doors open at 3:30 PM
TD Garden - Boston, MA
Bruins Game Show Live!

So apparently some are VIP and some aren't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad