2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs

panthersfan94

#CatsAreComing
Jan 23, 2014
Nashville, TN
So are the predator fans going to show up to the game? They're making us look good...

It's raining and Nashville traffic is a ***** as it is. So yes they'll be here, hell it was sold out a week and a half ago when I was here when they played Dallas

Last edited by a moderator:

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
That Washington vs. the Isle game was so boring. Washington didn't show up at all. If you don't want to be there you should have gave us your playoff spot. :rant:

I picked the Isles to win the series because Washington has always reminded me of the East SHARKS. They make the dance but always find a way to choke. I know it's only one game so far but I just have that feeling.

Off topic but Sharp from Chicago is leader in playoff goals since 2010.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
He dove so hard he only played 3:32 in the third. He was really selling his dive turning away every time someone got near that arm the rest of the game. :help:

I didn't say he wasn't hurt and didn't have the right to slump over and hold his arm and such. No. He didn't need to throw himself to the ice and squirm in pain as if he were literally shot. He embellished. With how hurt he wanted everyone to think he was there's no way he should have been able to play any time the rest of the game.

His post game comments helped give it away too. He said Subban was targeting him previously on draws which just shows that he was ready for to go down when Subban did anything. He was looking for it.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I didn't say he wasn't hurt and didn't have the right to slump over and hold his arm and such. No. He didn't need to throw himself to the ice and squirm in pain as if he were literally shot. He embellished. With how hurt he wanted everyone to think he was there's no way he should have been able to play any time the rest of the game.

His post game comments helped give it away too. He said Subban was targeting him previously on draws which just shows that he was ready for to go down when Subban did anything. He was looking for it.

That was a grimey play by Subban though. deserves the Match Penalty

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL

He got a two handed slash when he didn't even have the puck and hardly played the rest of the game. So because he said Subban was targeting him he dove? Maybe he was making the case that he was being targeted and Subban finally got him. That was an idiotic play by Subban and he got what he deserved. If he's out for any games it should be a suspension.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad