OT: 2015 Redskins Part V: Code Burgundy (3-4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Houston now has two career backup QBs fighting over which one of them gets to drive that Pinto.

It's somewhat comforting that Houston, Philly, Miami, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Detroit and San Francisco are all more dysfunctional than the Skins right now. And all it took was putting RG3 in street clothes and stuffing a sock in his mouth.

Sep 19, 2008
Gonna be tough but if the Redskins can stop Freeman and the secondary steps up they nmight have a chance, unfortunately the latter is highly unlikely based on what I saw in person last week. I saw Philly burn us TWICE and they scored THRICE on passing plays of over 10 yards. Two were just deep balls that no Redskins secondary player was even CLOSE to playing. Not even close. It made me extremely mad to see them just run by a unit which clearly had no intention of stopping their journey to the end zone. No intention at all.

The Falcons are going to tear apart this secondary and it's going to be ugly. I imagine a shootout happening if this is the case, the Falcons victorious 35-28.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Hankerson with a guaranteed revenge TD or big day. If you need a flex option in fantasy, lean toward him.

That is, if we can even cover Jones.

33-20 birds

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
To be honest No Culliver is better than an injured Culliver, 'coz he sucked last week and was clearly still hurting.

Breeland and Kyshoen are capable.

Gotta keep with our game plan. Pound the rock. Some 3rd down conversions. Maybe D line steps it up and shows up today.

Atlanta was behind in the 4th quarter against Cowboys, Eagles and Giants.

Thats all the optimism I can give. Reality we probably get smoked today.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Is julio Jones playing? Last i checked he was questionable with a hamstring injury

Latest was he is still questionable, that his hamstring tightened up late in the week and that he would test it out prior to kickoff.

With all the Skins players not playing no Jones would help to offset things a bit, still starting Hankerson on my fantasy team tough.

And, for what its worth, two "experts" on NFL spreads I just heard, both on line and on the 4 letter, are taking the Skins and the 7.5 points. ;)

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Draw on 2nd and long, shocker. At least put Thompson in there if you are going to call a draw every time you have 2nd and long.....

Sep 19, 2008
The draw was A little concerning but they tried it aainst the Eagles and it broke out for a big gain

Again this team is drawn into long situations and they can't seem to overcome a 2nd and 17 etc. At least they were about 4 yards short

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Skins defense confusing Ryan

also getting some pressure

Sep 19, 2008
Wide ****ing open. :yo:

Bit distracted and not paying attention because Maryland just fired Randy Edsall out of nowhere. Good to see we're at the 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad