OT: 2015 Redskins Part V: Code Burgundy (3-4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
they're damn lucky for that fumble/lateral. 3 man rush with nobody in the middle of the field...did they forget a FG wins it? At least post one guy in the middle

either way, great comeback.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
they're damn lucky for that fumble/lateral. 3 man rush with nobody in the middle of the field...did they forget a FG wins it? At least post one guy in the middle

either way, great comeback.

If he didn't fumble he would of been tackled in the middle of the field. Would of been very tough to get the FG team on the field, set up and a kick off. Fumble was nice though. ;)

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
If he didn't fumble he would of been tackled in the middle of the field. Would of been very tough to get the FG team on the field, set up and a kick off. Fumble was nice though. ;)

There was enough time for a spike, I think.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Chris-Farley-Sunglasses-Flip-Shock.gif

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
As a die hard Bengals fan - I am happy to see Gruden make that speach earlier - and now a great effort/come behind win today in the second half.

I've always said the owner is the reason behind this RGIII drama and is by far the biggest issue for the Skins. If he wasn't in the picture and trying to have his way at times - you know if he could - Gruden would have cut him earlier....

IF there was no RGIII drama/consistent talk about the QB position - Gruden has done a good job. The team is fighting for him, the team is better overall - and best of all....... hes also ignored the intense pressure/media/etc that comes with the Redskins. He's done him. Good for Gruden.

Simply put - the Redskins are in more games now... won more games last year w/ Gruden than the year before he took over... and this year is looking even better too - when EVERYONE was predicting the Redskins being a top 3/top 5 pick. That's a good job as a coach. Most teams when they're having a bad start giving up and It's over early on. They give up on the coach. That's one thing you can't say about Gruden.... this team in no way has stopped giving effort for him.

Hes done a good job. When coaches say what they said earlier this week - start off lackluster - and then have one of the best comebacks in franchise history.... that's the players buying in and not giving up on the coach - and that's all you can really ask for.

I really hope/wish I'd see more Skins fans supporting the guy. With the amount of drama surrounding this team - It's actually impressive seeing how hes handled it/hows hes always done what he feels is best and not giving in to ownership/media/etc. Most/if not all other rookie head coaches haven't had as much to deal with as Gruden has.

Get behind this guy Skins fans....

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Phi 3-3
NYG 3-3
Was 3-4
Dal 2-3

holding my nose and rooting for *gulp* Dallas over NYG today. Then Carolina over Philly tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad