Speculation: 2015 NHL Entry Draft Discussion - April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Mcdavid is Toews, Crosby, Tavares all in one.

His only weakness is he doesn't have a shot like Stamkos.

No one is perfect. ;)

Jan 3, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Anyone else just sitting here running the lottery simulator watching McDavid play? Had to do 47 clicks to get the leafs on one, it's like the thing is rigged.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
It's alright. Cheers. When you mentioned Dermott and 6'6, I was kind of snarky because I thought you were referring to him. Dermott is 5'10 5'11 by all appearances.

Hey no problem at least you took the time to explain it out while others wouldn't.
At least I hoped I answered your other question that the big guy, 6'5 MacDermid was signed to a 3 year ELC by the Kings.
You are right on the first part. Elite prospects list Travis Dermott at 5'11.

Lifeisnice

Apr 23, 2014
Canada
London really missing Marner in this game. Domi and Dvorak looking inneffective so far (though I missed a big chunk when the stream stopped working)

Lifeisnice

Apr 23, 2014
Canada
Hey no problem at least you took the time to explain it out while others wouldn't.
At least I hoped I answered your other question that the big guy, 6'5 MacDermid was signed to a 3 year ELC by the Kings.
You are right on the first part. Elite prospects list Travis Dermott at 5'11.

Dermott gave a smirk in response to being asked about the physical play in this series. Seems like a likable player lol

Future

Feb 8, 2011
Ontario
He's had his moments for sure, but has been mediocre throughout the playoffs so far which isn't what I expected/hoped for in a top 5 draft pick.

I would obviously bring up how Marner has excelled in these playoffs so far (before getting hit in the head) but I don't want to be called out for bias.

He's had a couple of mediocre games recently. Same as Marner before his injury.

Semantics

PUBLIC ENEMY #1
Jan 3, 2007
San Francisco
London really missing Marner in this game. Domi and Dvorak looking inneffective so far (though I missed a big chunk when the stream stopped working)

It's certainly become crystal clear in these playoffs which of Marner/Strome is more valuable to their team.

I have seen people on here claim Marner was only in the discussion with Strome because he played with Domi and Dvorak (even though he's always produced more when separated from Domi and his selfish play). Nobody would dare say that now.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Marchment is a piece of ****, and for some reason played tonight, only sitting 1 game after giving Marner an elbow to the head.

Erie has outscored London 16 - 6; and Strome has 1 point, and is -1.

There are 2 Marchments on the team. The other is suspended.

Future

Feb 8, 2011
Ontario
Marchment is a piece of ****, and for some reason played tonight, only sitting 1 game after giving Marner an elbow to the head.

Erie has outscored London 16 - 6; and Strome has 1 point, and is -1.

No one is questioning that Strome has had a poor series so far.

Shwaguy*

I'm not even thinking about Strome or Marner anymore.

I'm gonna cry if we don't get McDavid.

Good thing we'll get him though.

horner

May 22, 2007
Strome not looking too good out there.

I don't see an elite player
I see a good player
Don't seem to here is name during the GMs

What am I missing

Before Marner, got hurt you would here is name almost every time he was on the ice

Would love for him to be the big top Center we have been looking for

Shwaguy*

Sidenote: It's looking like the OHL finals is gonna be a hell of a series.

SSM and Oshawa are so far above the rest of the OHL.

They're pretty much the two best teams in the Country. Although Brandon is very good as well.

one77

Dec 22, 2013
So, do people see why tons of us put Marner ahead of Strome? For me it's not even close, Marner is a game changer and can single-handedly take over games. Strome is good and all, but Marner is on another level. It was evident in this series, withour Marner the Knights had no chance.

Future

Feb 8, 2011
Ontario
So, do people see why tons of us put Marner ahead of Strome? For me it's not even close, Marner is a game changer and can single-handedly take over games. Strome is good and all, but Marner is on another level. It was evident in this series, withour Marner the Knights had no chance.

Good thing there are people that have watched Strome and Marner all year and can say that is not the case.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Knights defence is not as strong as in previous years. They are no match for the Otters fwds. They did well to stay close tonight. I don't see this one going much longer.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
I don't see an elite player
I see a good player
Don't seem to here is name during the GMs

What am I missing

Before Marner, got hurt you would here is name almost every time he was on the ice

Would love for him to be the big top Center we have been looking for

He could very well be.
We will have to wait and see what Hunter thinks. Unless we win the lottery of course and then even I could make that pick.

91Kadri91*

Good thing there are people that have watched Strome and Marner all year and can say that is not the case.

As someone who has watched Strome and Marner all year, I think that absolutely is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad