GDT: 2015 NHL Draft – Rd.1: Fri Jun 26, 7PM ET – TV: SN, NBCSN, TVA – Info: Posts #1-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

HispanicAtTheDisco

Oct 17, 2014
Ottawa, Ont.
I've settled down, and I like the picks. Our scouts are some of the best in the league and if they feel these guys are gunna be good, then I'm putting my full fate in them.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
I like the picks. Maybe they dont have the highest upside available but they seem like good and safe picks that will be valuable players.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Oh man I disagree. I saw Chabot a lot this year and I really, really don't like that pick. We have plenty of good young safe players now was the time to go boom or bust.

The fact you consider Chabot a safe player without a chance to boom makes me question what you were watching

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Seriously man. That was a dumb move by Toronto.

Let's see who they get at 29. Sprong?

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
The fact you consider Chabot a safe player without a chance to boom makes me question what you were watching

I played at a high level enough to know what I watch. I am no scouts, it's an opinion on a message board but I don't like the picks, at all, Chabot is soft as hell and you had a 6'3 200lbs player on the board...................

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Lol I hate these picks. Chabot man, I've seen him play 6x this year guy is soft as butter. Highlights of him are all him getting beat.

We alwayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys go for no risk picks. Seriously annoyed by that.

I remember people here saying the same about Ceci. Not buying it. Oh and any puck moving offensive defender is a risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad