GDT: 2015 NHL Draft – Rd.1: Fri Jun 26, 7PM ET – TV: SN, NBCSN, TVA – Info: Posts #1-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

booger

Oct 5, 2009
Oakville
Gotta be a real humbling experience for some of these players. Probably placed on a pedestal most of their lives and now dropping.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Lol I hate these picks. Chabot man, I've seen him play 6x this year guy is soft as butter. Highlights of him are all him getting beat.

We alwayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys go for no risk picks. Seriously annoyed by that.

booger

Oct 5, 2009
Oakville
Lol I hate these picks. Chabot man, I've seen him play 6x this year guy is soft as butter. Highlights of him are all him getting beat.

Karlsson says hello.

SlyDawg

Feb 12, 2015
Nepean, ON
Not enough information on both players other than what I've read on the breakdowns shared here. I'm a bit saddened we didn't get the Ottawa connection in Travis Konectny but there has to be a reason. I haven't been too disappointed by the choices that the scouting team has done (EK, Lazar) so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

I'd be really curious as to where they were trying to get into the top 12 and what player they were originally targeting. Would love to have that idea and see what was stopping them.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada

Yah man, it totally sucks that we get stuck with these loser picks like Karlsson, Ceci, Lazar, Zibanejad, Puempel...

******** safe picks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad