GDT: 2015 NHL Draft – Rd.1: Fri Jun 26, 7PM ET – TV: SN, NBCSN, TVA – Info: Posts #1-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I played at a high level enough to know what I watch. I am no scouts, it's an opinion on a message board but I don't like the picks, at all, Chabot is soft as hell and you had a 6'3 200lbs player on the board...................

Sounds like you and Aragorn ought to get along nicely

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
I played at a high level enough to know what I watch. I am no scouts, it's an opinion on a message board but I don't like the picks, at all, Chabot is soft as hell and you had a 6'3 200lbs player on the board...................

You know what, you're right. I'll take your opinion of watching a player once over the NHL level scouts who's job it is to see which players are the best.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
If we're taking a soft as butter pick - isn't that risky?

A safe pick would be the 6'3 player with physicality.

The Jangle Meister*

not a lot of skill in our picks,

whats the plan Murray

both guys likely 3 years away from the NHL

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Sounds like you and Aragorn ought to get along nicely

Actually no we disagree a lot I like our small players like Pageau and stuff a lot more than our Greening and Cowen for exemple. Anyway I'll stop here, some disagree, some look like they agree. Time will tell.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
This draft is so deep... I have a hard time thinking that people are legitimately upset with these picks.

White might be a top-10 pick in a bad draft year. Chabot too.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
You know what, you're right. I'll take your opinion of watching a player once over the NHL level scouts who's job it is to see which players are the best.

Yup that's why I said I am no scouts and it's just an opinion, good reading!

Traded Lehner for a #2-3C down the road.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast

So did I, and I work for a team in the Q

Chabot is not soft, he isn't punishing, but not soft at all

I know the Sens loved him

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
Button thinks Colin White a future 2nd/3rd line centre

That's the problem. Would have preferred a potential 1st liner with bust potential. Sounds like he's likely to be good, but not great which is a bit disappointing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad