Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Philly deserved to win in regulation.
Dallas is done.

If the Eagles lost that game I would have gone ballistic on the refs.

Four of the last seven plays of the game allowing Dallas to tie it were penalties on the Eagles, and only one call (defensive holding) was legit.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Just looked at the standings, and 2/3 of the NFL is below .500 (21/32).

That's gotta' be a record at this point or close to it, as that seems mathematically difficult.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
dont worry…they can beat on my bears monday night…..

what a woeful matchup for the weekly game :facepalm:

I'm kinda dreading how Tirico/Gruden will call this game.

It's also funny to me how Chargers/Bears brings back bad non-football memories. When they last played four years ago, I was stuck working the weekend. One of the other coworkers started mentioning the game, but I told him I was recording and wanted to avoid spoilers.

Being able to get home and watch the game was the proverbial carrot at the end of the stick to get me through work.

Then a few hours later, the same coworker IMs me with "freaking Chargers."

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Luck out 2-6 weeks with a lacerated kidney...in related news the next Colts GM will start his Christmas shopping with a line that can ****ing block :P

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
lol either Marshall's a big reason we win a game or a big reason we lose one, there isn't exactly any in between with him.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
That sounds really painful.

Their only crime?

The government doesn't think it's getting a big enough cut of their money.

That and they got caught with suspected insider trading when one of the DK employees won money on FanDuel (or the other way around) then posted online about having a list of who were the most/least taken players.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
That and they got caught with suspected insider trading when one of the DK employees won money on FanDuel (or the other way around) then posted online about having a list of who were the most/least taken players.

Believe a stat came out that about 35% of money won by both companies come from employees of the companies.

The big problem is they advertise it as a game of skill so it's not just straight gambling which isn't true. It's as much skill as basic football betting or suicide pools.

It's really a combination of things. Also NY isn't the first state to ban them. They are just the biggest.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Devin Smith really needs to be benched the rest of the night after that display of dumb football...disgusting.

Of course he won't be benched cause the Jets are so destitute at WR they only have Marshall, Decker, Smith and scrub Kenbrell Thompkins.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
And I forgot about 'surehanded' Jeremy Kerley who just DROPPED a sure first down. This offense does not look ready to play football.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
The Jets team looks unprepared to play...again

The Bowles honeymoon is over in record time for a Jets coach post-Kotite...even Rex had them ready to play MOST of the time. This is now the second game the Jets look like they can't be bothered to play football in the last month and the Jags game was pretty suspect too.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of Bowles either. Although not having a QB helps much.

Sadly Fitz is the best guy the Jets have had since Favre had a good throwing arm early in 2008. Although tonight it's more the Fitz we feared coming into the season.

It would be nice if this team even LOOKED like it had focus.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Sadly Fitz is the best guy the Jets have had since Favre had a good throwing arm early in 2008. Although tonight it's more the Fitz we feared coming into the season.

It would be nice if this team even LOOKED like it had focus.

The receivers can't catch a damn thing either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad