OT: 2015 NFL Football Discussion, parte deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
There was so much stupid in that last ten minutes by both teams my head hurts.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Geno is not an NFL QB. Those throws show why

It's not even the throws, he's just a stupid piece of rat ****

Taking a sack on 3rd and 1 at midfield, letting himself get thumped on the sidelines...no big surprise he got hurt in the end too.

Ol Dirty Bstrd

Nov 25, 2007
Geno is not an NFL QB. Those throws show why

Geno is the least intelligent QB I've ever seen. I've never seen someone make as many mind numbingly stupid decisions in one game. How do you become an NFL QB without understanding the concept of throwing the ball away to avoid a sack?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
The scary part is Bowles has about as much clock management sense as Geno. How, how, HOW DO YOU PUNT DOWN TWO TD'S WITH THREE AND A HALF MINUTES LEFT?! This is the second week in a row he's made a dumb *** clock management decision, granted about 95% of NFL coaches are extremely lacking in clock management skills but still in this case 31 other guys would have known enough to go for it on 4th down there.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The scary part is Bowles has about as much clock management sense as Geno. How, how, HOW DO YOU PUNT DOWN TWO TD'S WITH THREE AND A HALF MINUTES LEFT?! This is the second week in a row he's made a dumb *** clock management decision, granted about 95% of NFL coaches are extremely lacking in clock management skills but still in this case 31 other guys would have known enough to go for it on 4th down there.

That's just gutless play calling and all coaches who punt in that situation deserve to lose.

He isn't the first.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
With the level of play in the NFL, I'm thiiiiiiiis close to rooting for the Patriots to annihilate the rest of the league.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
That was some of the worst football playcalling on both sides of the ball I've seen in a long time there Pack.

That continues yet another solid year of crap on primetime telecasts.

Apparently the coaches spent the bye week getting hammered and figured they could recycle the playbook from 2013 and nobody would notice.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn 2m2 minutes ago
Colin Kaepernick, just one throw from being a Super Bowl-winning QB, is benched for Blaine Gabbert. What a free fall.

When you get benched for Blaine Gabbert it's time to go to the CFL :P

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn 2m2 minutes ago
Colin Kaepernick, just one throw from being a Super Bowl-winning QB, is benched for Blaine Gabbert. What a free fall.

When you get benched for Blaine Gabbert it's time to go to the CFL :P

Around this time last year, my friend wanted to get an authentic Kaepernick for her brother's birthday. I advised her that if she's gonna spend that much to get a Montana/Rice/Young jersey instead since cracks were beginning to show in Kaepernick's abilities. But naturally she got the Kaep jersey anyways.

Didn't think I'd be looking into NFL Draft sites this early, but it ain't looking so great for the Chargers.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I can't find the cfb thread but Michigan St just got royally screwed by the officials.

Nebraska wr was out of bounds then caught a td. Should have not counted.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Around this time last year, my friend wanted to get an authentic Kaepernick for her brother's birthday. I advised her that if she's gonna spend that much to get a Montana/Rice/Young jersey instead since cracks were beginning to show in Kaepernick's abilities. But naturally she got the Kaep jersey anyways.

Didn't think I'd be looking into NFL Draft sites this early, but it ain't looking so great for the Chargers.

dont worry…they can beat on my bears monday night…..

what a woeful matchup for the weekly game :facepalm:

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
If the Cowboys were a cat they already would have used 8 of their lives this game. Two TERRIBLE phantom pass interference calls have kept this last minute drive alive. :rant:

EDIT: And the FG hits the upright and bounces in...... of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad