Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

DazedandConfused

thanks tips
Jul 30, 2013
Edmonton
Is this Eichel at 16? Video came up in a search and that hair sure looks familiar. Impressive regardless, but if that's him...holy crap.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F51ngAUi4JE

Yeah I'm surprised I never put 2 and 2 together with him being in Boston. He probably has a beast Trap Bar DL and Single Leg Squat.

Those are some impressive lifts though, you can just see the raw power.

Chris Kreider used to train with Bruno before he moved to Cali, and he has insane lower body strength.

Karate Johnson*

God, what kind of weird stalkers have we become? We're watching 16 year olds work out. Pretty sure we're all on a list now

I have followed college football recruiting forever.

There is nothing wrong with being interested in prospects.

[MOD]

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo
Damn. Going to go out on a limb here and say this kid definitely won't have Reinhart's issue of not being physically ready for the league.

I know the skill level is vastly different but doing what he does against kids in their 20's instead of other 16-19 year olds probably helps quite a bit as well. I'd love to see what Eichel and McDavid would do if they switched leagues for a year.

DazedandConfused

thanks tips
Jul 30, 2013
Edmonton
I know the skill level is vastly different but doing what he does against kids in their 20's instead of other 16-19 year olds probably helps quite a bit as well. I'd love to see what Eichel and McDavid would do if they switched leagues for a year.

How about what they do in the same league for the next 20?

RefsIdeas

Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=67970

Uh oh, let the conspirecy continue! :) He doesn't want to speak because he doesn't want to come to Buffalo and that is his likely destination. Everything this year was for naught as nobody wants to play for Buffalo and we are doomed. Move the franchise to Quebec! ;):sarcasm:

99 percent it's BS, but I also saw a tweet from somebody saying they talked to "a couple scouts and an agent" and they suggested that Eichel doesn't want to come to Buffalo.

Almost positive it's nonsense, but still don't like to read that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad