2015 CBJ Training Camp Thread (9/18-10/3)

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Details on Blue Jacket practices in Cleveland

I posted this as it's own thread because I don't know if it belongs in the Training Camp Thread or Monsters/Wings thread.

Tuesday and Wednesday morning at Monsters practice rink (OBM Arena/Ice Land USA in Strongsville). Monster practice follows both days.

For those coming on Tuesday, the jersey unveiling is a public event (clarifying because linked schedule includes both media and public events).

Full information on the practices here:

http://www.lakeeriemonsters.com/team/news/monsters-announce-2015-media-day-welcome-cbj-cle

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I posted this as it's own thread because I don't know if it belongs in the Training Camp Thread or Monsters/Wings thread.

Tuesday and Wednesday morning at Monsters practice rink (OBM Arena/Ice Land USA in Strongsville). Monster practice follows both days.

For those coming on Tuesday, the jersey unveiling is a public event (clarifying because linked schedule includes both media and public events).

Full information on the practices here:

http://www.lakeeriemonsters.com/team/news/monsters-announce-2015-media-day-welcome-cbj-cle

Monsters roster looks REALLY good.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Ho has wennberg been playing? How many points u guys predict for him this season?

He is on pp and pk yeah?

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Is Murray going to have a good year offensively? I haven't seen much of him to know.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
I think the only decision left to make is whether to keep Karlsson as a healthy scratch/4th liner in Columbus or get him more playing time (and save cap money) by sending him to Cleveland and having a 22-man roster in the NHL.

Sabo0290

Lost along the wing
Aug 28, 2015
Dayton
Sorry of this is posted somewhere, but porty put an article out with the final roster.

Forwards (14): Cam Atkinson, Jared Boll, Rene Bourque, Matt Calvert, Gregory Campbell, David Clarkson, Brandon Dubinsky, Nick Foligno, Scott Hartnell, Boone Jenner, Ryan Johansen, William Karlsson, Brandon Saad, Alexander Wennberg.
Defensemen (7): Kevin Connauton, Cody Goloubef, Jack Johnson, Ryan Murray, Dalton Prout, David Savard, Fedor Tyutin

http://bluejacketsxtra.dispatch.com/content/blogs/puck-rakers/2015/10/down-to-23.html

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Will they put on the LEM roster (unlimited so you can stash injured guys there - pay them less because they are in the AHL on a 2-way deal). or the CBJ IR?

You can't cut an injured player so they will be demoted when healthy and go on NHL IR if they have to until the time they are healthy.

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014
Pillu Pihlström signs a one-year-contract with his former KHL side UFA. Comments his CBJ training camp:

"Nice trip. Went well but I didn't get a place to play from there. It is hard to get there. Should go incredibly well for the place to open."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad