Proposal: 2015-2016 Season Trade Rumours & Proposals | Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Funny ,we hear all the time about Lazar lack of offense.But he has scored more against tougher competition .But if we critic an older player with far more pro experience ,that scores less against weaker competition .I have set the bar too high :laugh:
Give Prince Lazars ice time and opportunities and I will bet that the production is AT LEAST similar

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Because Prince has played 18 less games this season then Neil :dunno:
Another bad example though :laugh:Just makes him look worse TBH .Neil is never going to play more than what he does now ,in fact i see him playing less and less and the year moves along .The fact the he plays more than Prince ,is telling tbh

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Another bad example though :laugh:Just makes him look worse TBH .Neil is never going to play more than what he does now ,in fact i see him playing less and less and the year moves along .The fact the he plays more than Prince ,is telling tbh

Are you serious?! Neil is untouchable. He's never scratched. Is that because he's so good ? No.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I already did. Just scroll up.

I give up. It's obvious you are ignoring everything that doesn't match your view.

MTL hangs up. He's their only prospect who is taller than 6 feet. That's worth to them like a top 5 pick.

Chiasson is 6'3, isn't that worth a something to Mtl?

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
We need to stop. This is over 3 pages of us arguing over the 2nd most insignificant player on the Senators roster.

Chiasson being the most insignificant.

Some have proven that the Senators score sometimes when Prince is on the ice. Ok. Good. Point taken.

He's still the 2nd most insignificant player on the NHL roster.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
We need to stop. This is over 3 pages of us arguing over the 2nd most insignificant player on the Senators roster.

Some have proven that the Senators score sometimes when Prince is on the ice. Ok. Good. Point taken.

Chiasson sucks. Oh. You kind of already said that.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Give Prince Lazars ice time and opportunities and I will bet that the production is AT LEAST similar
This is the problem ,he cant get Lazar,s ice time if he can he cant handle 4th line mins first.I tell the exact same thing i said in my first post .Prince is your classic tweener ,cant score enough to hold down a top 6 spot. Cant play a grinding style that suits a bottom 6 role ,you need to be able to do either one well or you just wont make the cut

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
This is the problem ,he cant get Lazar,s ice time if he can he cant handle 4th line mins first.I tell the exact same thing i said in my first post .Prince is your classic tweener ,cant score enough to hold down a top 6 spot. Cant play a grinding style that suits a bottom 6 role ,you need to be able to do either one well or you just wont make the cut

Lazar can't handle any opposition himself.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009

Ok your right iam done ,now how about snagging a good young top 9 center /lw in Schenn from philly to replace Prin..... sorry:laugh:

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
People are arguing about Shane Prince? He'll go down with the likes of Petr Schastlivy, Alex Nikulin, Ilja Zubov, Peter Regin and Kaspars Daugavins.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
People are arguing about Shane Prince? He'll go down with the likes of Petr Schastlivy, Alex Nikulin, Ilja Zubov, Peter Regin and Kaspars Daugavins.
Filitov,Decosta, Hamel ,Wikstrandthe list is far longer than the ones that actually succeed

Pancakes Pancakes

Aug 3, 2005
Tank Nation
Yay!! I mean, BARF!!

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger · 5m5 minutes ago

Nothing imminent. Ongoing talks btwn Ottawa + Chris Neil re: extension. Mutual interest in Neil retiring a Sen. 1000 gm milestone next yr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad