2015-2016 Around The League IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Do the Devils have the ugliest looking roster in the NHL? There's nothing there other than Zacha, Larsson, and some overpaid players in Zajac, Cammy, etc.

That has to be the least interesting organization in hockey. Not a damn thing to get excited about. Can't wait to watch the 35 year olds they sign this summer.

Sorry to any Devils fans, I just realized how dire that situation has gotten. Yikes.

LOL. When the Devils read HF and get ideas from TPS...

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Not a very good day for Canadian hockey fans like me. They could've moved some combo of RNH/Yakupov/Draisitl for a dman instead of one of the best wingers in the league. And Montreal, I dunno where to start there, that was just dumb as hell. I hope Weber's decline continues even worse this season, screw them.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Whoa. Everything happened at once.

Subban for Weber is terrible for the Habs... the hell?!

And Hall was only worth LArsson?! Really!?

Bordeleau Of Blood

Archangel
Jul 28, 2005
Chiarelli just made the same kind of deal with Hall that he did with Seguin. No way he couldn't have done better than Larsson straight up.

I hope moving to a bigger market gets Weber the Norris Trophy that he should have won already.

AvsGuy

Hired the wrong DJ again
Sep 13, 2002
Regina, SK
Unbelievable. Weber plays the worst game of his career in his last game with the Preds, and for this Bergevin thinks he should trade an elite #1 defenseman for him, and to our division to boot. That is an incredibly baffling deal on Montreal's part.

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
It's actually insane how the Hall for Larson deal is one of the worst 1 for 1 trade in decades and then literally minutes later there's another one. Absolutely baffling.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
I'm still trying to come to terms that Nashville managed to get Subban for Weber. This isn't some sick dream right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad