2015/16 Miscellaneous NHL Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Over in Toronto land, Sweet Lou has brought his "no facial hair" rule over with him. Also players have some sort of "hair length" limit since PA Parenteau decided to cut his hair to meet the limits.

Oh boy.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Given Lou's namesake .....I'm sure he is hirsute...particularly on his back. He should be more understanding of the challenges and inconvenience of having to be well groomed all the time. It's not fun for us Mediterranean and high testosterone producing types...

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
as if playing for the Leafs on that **** team surrounded by that media circus wasn't bad enough

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Don't see why this is a big deal. I think it's weird and I wouldn't want to play for that team but it's hardly the first example of a team doing it. See Yankees, New York.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I've always had short hair and been clean shaven but if I were on that team I'd still be annoyed. It's a stupid and pointless rule that should be the least of his worries.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Took this post of mine from another forum:

Unless they haven't started yet, for those that have paid attention, how have these D-men been doing in their camps?

Chris Bigras
Julius Honka
Josh Morrissey
Noah Hanifin
Ryan Pulock
Madison Bowey
Anthony DeAngelo

Yes, this is fantasy question in a keeper league and looking to try to pick up a real good young D-man that may make the team this year (drafting, that is).

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
I've always had short hair and been clean shaven but if I were on that team I'd still be annoyed. It's a stupid and pointless rule that should be the least of his worries.

I know what you mean... it would irk me regardless of my appearance as a matter of principle. Can you imagine Lou telling Lafleur to cut his hair?! I reckon the Blond demon would have sat out until he let him keep it! :laugh:

The Maple Leafs director of player personal has a goatee ffs. Is he going to tell Mark Hunter to get a shave? I doubt it...

Wtf is Nylander going to do!? :laugh: He has had his flow since forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad