2015/16 Miscellaneous NHL Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtJoseph*

Uh, no you really don't.

I could talk for a nice long while about how exaggerated I think the rape hysteria is these days, but this is an awful post. WTF do you mean "if she gets paid it will be the best sex she ever had"? I certainly hope you failed to represent your point clearly. Getting "paid" does not compensate for a rape if that is indeed what happened.

And further, there's no reason to doubt Kane OR the accuser at this point. Why people are so obsessed with immediately picking sides based on their own biases and preconceptions (and not on actual facts) is infuriating to me. SJWs say we should buy allegations categorically. People like you chalk up rape allegations to "rough sex" without so much of a second thought. Both are ****ing miserable ways to conduct a discussion.

Anyway, my only actual point initially was that this is an easy decision for the Hawks to make. Kane hasn't been arrested or charged, so until that happens, the Hawks have no real reason to hold him out. It's not like Voynov (arrested) or even Richards (charged) where the team knows that something did indeed happen.

And i am agreeing with you about the Hawks making the right decision in not keeping Kane out of team practices etc because he has not been arrested but the MEDIA loves gutter sniping folks in Kane's position as a rich Pro Athlete and do not give him and others like him a fair shake . And further, if Kane is not guilty and she gets paid over trumped up charges it will be the BEST sex she ever had .

And no, i am not for Rape and Yes i do believe Rape is a serious offense , BUT i also try and look at both sides FAIRLY . Do i think there are woman who go after Pro Athletes and try and get impregnated,or cry Rape for Money ? Yes i do .

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
And i am agreeing with you about the Hawks making the right decision in not keeping Kane out of team practices etc because he has not been arrested but the MEDIA loves gutter sniping folks in Kane's position as a rich Pro Athlete and do not give him and others like him a fair shake . And further, if Kane is not guilty and she gets paid over trumped up charges it will be the BEST sex she ever had .

And no, i am not for Rape and Yes i do believe Rape is a serious offense , BUT i also try and look at both sides FAIRLY . Do i think there are woman who go after Pro Athletes and try and get impregnated,or cry Rape for Money ? Yes i do .

But you tone DOES seem pro Kane.

And Kane can still be found not guilty, her get paid, AND KANE STILL HAVE RAPED HER. And it will be the worst night of her life.

The Couturier Effect

Aug 8, 2012

I doubt Kane is a rapist, but he should probably get married to a nice girl and not get caught up in the " bar scene " nonsense . I hope he don't settle with her and makes her prove the rape in court .

Sounds like you've already picked a side....

Bottom line: We don't know enough. The only thing to do is wait until the facts come out. That's how to look at things fairly.

Last edited:

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Hey, old white guy who loves to blame the LIBRUL MEDIA sides with rich athlete over young co-ed. She must be doing this for the money!

Colored me surprised.

SgtJoseph*

Hey, old white guy who loves to blame the LIBRUL MEDIA sides with rich athlete over young co-ed. She must be doing this for the money!

Colored me surprised.

Just sticking up for the Hawks decision to let Kane participate in practice, meetings, etc and respecting the Hawks for not caving to Political correctness . Innocent till proven guilty . I actually remember the Duke Lacrosse allegations and how those " young white guys" were DESTROYED by the media in a similar fashion .

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Just sticking up for the Hawks decision to let Kane participate in practice, meetings, etc and respecting the Hawks for not caving to Political correctness . Innocent till proven guilty . I actually remember the Duke Lacrosse allegations and how those " young white guys" were DESTROYED by the media in a similar fashion .

Just curious, why did you say, "I doubt Kane raped her." You haven't seen any evidence. You literally know nothing about the case whatsoever. I know this to be true, because no one has seen any evidence yet.

What makes your opinion side with the accused? Is this a common occurence when you see a person accuse another person of raping them?

The fact is, no one should be leaning towards one side or the other on any topic that they haven't seen a single piece of information on.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Post from the main board showing 3 on 3 OT in action.

Skip to 2:13:40

Just insane entertainment, for people who never saw 3 on 3 before, this is a small preview of what we can expect this year.

Hope you all enjoy the video.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
50 women have come out and accused Cosby of sexual assault...and people (not many) still are defending the sick hypocrite. Doesn't surprise me about Kane. Having said this...best not to speculate as much in his case (not enough circumstantial evidence) whereas with Cosby it is pretty self-evident from the release of the deposition of one of his settlements with the Temple athlete and the dozens of women that the court of public opinion is pretty justified in deeming him guilty. Guess we'll see with Kane...

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
50 women have come out and accused Cosby of sexual assault...and people (not many) still are defending the sick hypocrite. Doesn't surprise me about Kane. Having said this...best not to speculate as much in his case (not enough circumstantial evidence) whereas with Cosby it is pretty self-evident from the release of the deposition of one of his settlements with the Temple athlete and the dozens of women that the court of public opinion is pretty justified in deeming him guilty. Guess we'll see with Kane...

While cleaning my bookshelves, I came across his book Fatherhood. Just made me feel ill.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
While cleaning my bookshelves, I came across his book Fatherhood. Just made me feel ill.

More like

Bill Cosby Who's yo daddy.....

But seriously....he should just move overseas with his collection of sweatpants that he supposedly has and lay low like Roman Polanski.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013

And this is why you don't have him talk.

If he is proven guilty, this looks bad for him, Chicago and the NHL.

This is just absolutely stupid all around.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
:laugh:

So Kane has admitted guilt! :sarcasm:

Caught some of the press conference; sure he misspoke, but Coach Q said Seabrook is the new Hawks captain (I think he meant new alternate captain)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad