2015/16 Miscellaneous NHL Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
It already started to happen with YouTube & the NHL. They've had all the popular uploading channels suspended multiple times throughout the course of the season to the point where the uploaders just stopped bothering with uploading new videos.

bungle

Casual Observer
Jan 20, 2006
LA
MLB runs a serious streaming operation (HBO uses them and so does ESPN). I'd be glad to see NHL switch over to using their infrastructure if it means an improvement in the crappy streaming quality they've offered me over the years.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Hopefully not off-topic.

I just stumbled upon this video on Pens-Flyers rivalry, great stuff. Very well put together and escalated. The shift from the 2012 was just.. Wow

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
Everything I've heard about this sounds great. The NHL Network is garbage and MLB Network is tremendous, I hope there's a noticeable change.

The only thing that sounds like it might take a hit is peer to peer media, like vines, gifs, podcasts, and youtube vids that NHL just let go because it allowed people to see the sport. MLB cracks down on that a lot more.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Here's the new numbers for this year

CLluVpXWIAABf9d.jpg

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
G's shift that series was incredible, watching it live I remember getting goose-bumps it was something I'll always remember as a Flyers fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad