2014 World Junior Thread

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
That shootout goal by Bjorkstrand was……filthy.

He was my favorite Jackets prospect before the season. Even more so after seeing him in this tournament. I think he's a can't miss prospect.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
That shootout goal by Bjorkstrand was……filthy.

He was my favorite Jackets prospect before the season. Even more so after seeing him in this tournament. I think he's a can't miss prospect.

We'll see how he holds up in the A next year. His moves won't work as easily vs men as they do as a 3rd year Junior player. I like his skill set alot, but I still think he's a bit from sticking on an NHL roster

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
We'll see how he holds up in the A next year. His moves won't work as easily vs men as they do as a 3rd year Junior player. I like his skill set alot, but I still think he's a bit from sticking on an NHL roster

2016-2017 year.

And I've been wrong plenty of times. I thought Steve Bernier was going to be the next great power forward.

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
Milano has great hands and is a great skater, but if you put your hands on him he flies off the puck. Very soft, needs to get bigger before sniffing the NHL.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Dumb slash by Wood. Refs are letting them play for the most part.

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
Milano isn't getting much ice time. The Eichel line is getting over used this game.
I think he got benched for a little bit there. HE got blown up earlier in the game by Morrissey. Then he got pulled off the Larkin line. Idk who he is playing with now.

Is he soft/weak or is he small? There's a difference between needing toughness/strength and needing size, IMO.

Anywho, nice assist on the PP by Sonny!

I think its because of his strength. He is a little smaller, but when he's trying to skate around with the puck a Canadian is just touching him and he's falling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad