2014 World Championships Belarus May 9-25

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
God I love hockey.

PBP guy says goal is waived off because of GI, but it was foot in the crease and people go nuts and stick to the whining it wasn't GI.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Noticed you are sleeping often while Caps play. We need to trade you for some passionate fan from Pittsburgh probably.

You know where my village is? I'm usually heading to work when an NHL game starts :laugh: it's 11-12 hour difference for me (depends on the time of the year, we don't have winter time for now).

WTF Marcus Kink suspended.
I guess they counted it as clipping, though it's an obvious mistake.

Paddis

Apr 18, 2014
Trondheim
Norwegian goalie Steffen Søberg was taken in the 2011 draft. Does that mean we don't have his rights any more since it's more than 2 years ago? If so, what was the difference with Kuznetsov and keeping his rights even though he was taken a year earlier?

fedfed

@FedFedRMNB
Oct 28, 2010
Moscow City
Norwegian goalie Steffen Søberg was taken in the 2011 draft. Does that mean we don't have his rights any more since it's more than 2 years ago? If so, what was the difference with Kuznetsov and keeping his rights even though he was taken a year earlier?
Yes, Caps don't hold his rights anymore.

KHL has no transfer agreement with the NHL, therefore there's no expiration date on the rights to KHL players.

Players from most European leagues have their rights held for 2 years.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Anyway, the fact Leggio is playing for USA tells you everything about this particular tournament :)

sunpic15.jpg

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Reffing in this tournament has been horrible...

Abdelkader levels Sobotka with a shoulder to the chest and its called charging.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad