GDT: 2014 NHL Trade Deadline Day (Wednesday, March 5th, 3pm ET) - Pens Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
So I'm watching the blueline tonight and I start using my mad math skills... I counted three inexperienced blueliners then I multiplied that by DB and squared that sum by Shero's vet blueline fetish.

My formula revealed Shero will be bringing in blueline help tomorrow.

So any guesses?

Sivek

Apr 9, 2011
So I'm watching the blueline tonight and I start using my mad math skills... I counted three inexperienced blueliners then I multiplied that by DB and squared that sum by Shero's vet blueline fetish.

So any guesses?

Marek Zidlicky, if only so there's never the slightest chance of seeing Kobasew man the point on the 2nd PP ever again.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC

So any guesses?

Eaton signs with Pens for the rest of season/playoffs and is a top 4.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada

So any guesses?

Edler with Kesler when he trades Despres, Dumoulin, DP, Bennett, Sutter, 2014 1st and a 2015 2nd (who needs 2nd rounders :sarcasm: ), as well as reupping Orpik for 4 more years at 4mil and Glass for 2 more years. This will make the fans here cry tears of joy because he actually made a trade for offensive help while jumping off cliffs because it will confirm that there is zero chance a rookie ever gets a spot on the blueline.

Gallatin

A Banksy of Goonism
Mar 4, 2010
Pittsburgh

So any guesses?

A solid number 6 from out west, don't ask me which.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve

So any guesses?

The hockey corpse of Mark Eaton.

I'm going old and North American, slow and with bad hands.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009

So any guesses?

Mark Eaton's still looking for a job.

(with this organization, I'm only half kidding)

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
I'm going with Tom Gilbert.

Playing well on the top pair in Fl. Cheap contract. UFA. Righty shot. Isn't offensively inept.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
My phone went crazy with the trades that happened today, none were even that huge besides the Canucks one and that one was freakin' hilarious, they could have made that move at the draft and kept Cory, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad