GDT: 2014 NHL Trade Deadline Day (FINISHED) - Pens only, Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

alcanalz

whys and wherefores
Nov 3, 2009
Some of us have been predicting this stuff for 3 years in a row.

Man oh man, it's like some people have no clue what they're watching.

I agree. It's like some people can't see a team win game in, game out, and realize this team isn't a bottom-feeder, and can still do damage in the playoffs. Enough to win a cup? Maybe, but probably not. Enough to make the ECF? Easily.

I'm sure you predicted how the MTL series would go, or the Philly series, though.

Feel free to link those posts, cheers.

Mordax

You make it hard
Sep 23, 2009
Victoria, BC
Damn good prospect.

I just don't see what others see in Vanek. He's a guy who should be twice as good as he actually is.

edit: Conditional 2nd, probably becomes a 1st if the Habs make it to a certain point of the playoffs or re-sign him.

Habs fans seem elated w/ it being Collberg, but who knows. I've never been super impressed by Vanek either

pensfansince88

Feb 5, 2012
Well, Stempniak still is not confirmed, so I won´t get my hopes up. He and Goc would at least have been upgrades for our bottom 6.

picking up another bottom sixer would take glass or adams out of the lineup..db wont let that happen

mr sidney crosby

May 13, 2012
Pittsburgh
Atleast we got 2 guys today that will help our depth out, plus we'll have beau bennett back in a couple of weeks so we'll be fine. Stay away from bridges, isn't the end of the world.

Michael8771*

I can't believe this, just can't understand or process it.
VANCOUVER GO **** YOURSELF!!!!

Crafton

Liver-Eating Johnson
May 6, 2010
San Francisco
John Vogl ‏@BuffNewsVogl 1m
The Sabres' other trade is believed to be Jaroslav Halak, source says.

Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 18s
Think Halak is going to WASH

Vegeta

God Dammit Nappa
May 2, 2009
Capsule Corp.
Atleast we got 2 guys today that will help our depth out, plus we'll have beau bennett back in a couple of weeks so we'll be fine. Stay away from bridges, isn't the end of the world.

Stempniak isn't even confirmed. As of right now, we got Goc. On the bright side, if we had 30 Gocs, we'd be Team Canada.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The organization believes in Beau? Maybe that's their line 1 guy.

The organization doesn't believe in Sutter? Looking to package him and also brought in Goc.

I mean... what can ya say? We didn't make the applicable moves, but they weren't there. Stop playing Adams/Pyatt/Kobasew and see what happens.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Theres the Stempniak question mark and the report that Buffalo moved someone else. So it's Stempniak, Stewart or bust right now.

RH710

Feb 25, 2013
I'm sorry but Shero failed. The prices for an upgrade for Sid's wing were nothing. Hemsky or Vanek. It's a crime what we are doing to Sid. I want to puke thinking about Gibbons or Stempniak on Sid's wing rolling into the early exit playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad