2014 NHL Entry Draft Part 4

NeptunesTrident

Feb 22, 2007
I would like to see them take Walman. He has so much potential. Needs some seasoning in the OHL against better talent but he could be a real sleeper.

Analyzer*

If Montreal drafts a goalie and a dman, or two, I hope they enter a prospect tournament.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
If Montreal drafts a goalie and a dman, or two, I hope they enter a prospect tournament.

They won't do it again.. Toronto ruined that when they brought in a bunch of AHL and college level goons to rough up 18 year old kids.

If Montreal drafts a goalie, I'm hoping it's Logan Halladay in the middle rounds.. my sleeper pick for a goalie.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
I'm expecting a D in the third, that part of the draft seems quite filled with rearguards.

Will Vanier remain untaken till 86 though?

Kinda intrigued to see where Kamenev and Masin will go, I don't think they'll remain free very long after 10.

Analyzer*

They won't do it again.. Toronto ruined that when they brought in a bunch of AHL and college level goons to rough up 18 year old kids.

If Montreal drafts a goalie, I'm hoping it's Logan Halladay in the middle rounds.. my sleeper pick for a goalie.

That is true.

At least this time, Montreal would have McCarron, Crisp, Thrower, and Nevins available. Players who can hold their own- crazy level.

I'm expecting a D in the third, that part of the draft seems quite filled with rearguards.

Will Vanier remain untaken till 86 though?

Kinda intrigued to see where Kamenev and Masin will go, I don't think they'll remain free very long after 10.

6'5 dman who's scoring. Yeah, he'll be long gone and likely gone before the 3rd.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
6'5 dman who's scoring. Yeah, he'll be long gone and likely gone before the 3rd.

The scoring dipped during the 2nd half, when he played with an injury he suffered at the Prospect or the 'Q games against the Russians (can't remember which, but Baie-Comeau diehards would, that's all they complain about lately:laugh:). His skating is also average, so that might scare some teams. There's no doubt though that teams love big bodies that can play like that ;)

InSaNeQT

Feb 7, 2012
Anyway like some1 else said I wish we drafter Alexis Vanier with 87th, Oskar Lindblom with #117...instead of Lernout

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
I knew it wasn't going to be Kempe like most on this thread was saying. No hands Timmins would burn up a first rounder on projected bottom 6 forward.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
I knew it wasn't going to be Kempe like most on this thread was saying. No hands Timmins would burn up a first rounder on projected bottom 6 forward.

michael-maccarron.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad