OT: 2014 NFL/NCAA Football Discussion Thread: Everything is Awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

peanutbuttacallytime

#therightway
Dec 19, 2006
its just such classic jets. At 1-5 didn't really care about this game, started following closely after NYR game. They just drag you in to break your heart. Unreal.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Loss stung tonight, but in the long run it's probably better they lose. Outside of San Diego they have played pretty well in all of the other losses, but they have never gotten it to go their way, oh well season was over before tonight, and now it's really over.

Now it's just a matter of seeing if the team fully quits or if they show good effort like they did tonight. Knowing this team Kyle Orton will come in next Sunday and throw for 400 yards.

I love Wilkerson and Richardson, but they have to do better tonight. The secondary stinks and Brady had all night to throw the ball tonight.

DieByTheShield

Fire AV
Sep 15, 2014
San Diego CA
I feel extremely sorry for Jets fans. I mean, Big Blue hasn't been exactly a powerhouse, but we have had stretches of success (1984-1990, 2005-2011), and we have won four superbowls, with 2-3 of them thanks to good luck. The Jets mean while, have been mediocre ever since the days of Joe Namath, and in the rare occasion that they come close to whiffing a superbowl (2010 AFC championship, for example), everything goes wrong for them. It's like the Rangers or Knicks, they have a bad luck charm cursed on them. It just sucks. I hope the Jets get a good draft pick this year. I will be a shame to see them stuck in limbo again.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Saw this on a Jets board, nice going by the ref.

http://instagram.com/p/uPU3dJtUOg/

When Team A presents a punt, field-goal, or Try Kick formation, a Team B player, who is within one yard of the line of scrimmage, must have his entire body outside the snapper’s shoulder pads at the snap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad