OT: 2014 FIFA World Cup - Deutschland über alles

Sir Psycho T

More Cowbell!
Oct 1, 2008
Redwood City, CA

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
FIFA are such a gutless organization.

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-fifa-confirm-suarez-can-train-ban-153042923--sow.html

This, not really punishing teams for racists incidents, banning Barcelona from transfers for breaking the rules then allowing them again.

They make a strong first statement to try and show they are taking charge then then always retract the punishment and act like nothing happened.

Wait until tomorrow after Uruguay appeal. I'm guessing 6 game ban, suspension cut in half. He may not miss a game for Barca

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
@BBCSport: Brazil's team doctor says Neymar ruled out of World Cup with fractured vertebrae

kuzy

Mar 31, 2012
St. Charles, IL
Oh wow, it didn't look good when I was watching but I didn't think it looked bad enough for broken vertabrae! What a loss for Brazil, they are going to have their hands full against Germany with Silva suspended as well

Last edited:

kuzy

Mar 31, 2012
St. Charles, IL
Good win for Argentina, I was waiting for Belgium to equalize (and sort of hoping because I like extra time haha) but it never happened

Sir Psycho T

More Cowbell!
Oct 1, 2008
Redwood City, CA
Suarez ban sounds like it's coming down to 1 month, 5 international games

Because FIFA is the most gutless, corrupt organization on the planet.

This is what they do, they show a strong sign of force in the beginning to try and prove they a are taking a stand. But then within a few days or weeks they back out and end up doing nothing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad