OT: 2014 FIFA World Cup - Deutschland über alles

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
That said, I think the problem is that klinsmann is a foreigner coach of a sport people care about for roughly 2-3 weeks every 4 years. Probably in his best interest to just keep his mouth shut unless his team actually ya know, does something.
Winning the Gold Cup and rolling through qualifying isn't something? I guess it isn't to someone stuck in 1998 thinking that there isn't large group of people who follow the MNT year round. And who cares if he's foreign, he's lived here for 2 decades.

To say he shouldn't be allowed to talk because he's foreign and no one cares is just incredibly ignorant. Guess nearly every hockey coach shouldn't ever talk either.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Winning the Gold Cup and rolling through qualifying isn't something? I guess it isn't to someone stuck in 1998 thinking that there isn't large group of people who follow the MNT year round. And who cares if he's foreign, he's lived here for 2 decades.

To say he shouldn't be allowed to talk because he's foreign and no one cares is just incredibly ignorant. Guess nearly every hockey coach shouldn't ever talk either.

lol clearly I struck a nerve.

I didn't say I think he shouldn't be allowed to talk because he's foreign, i was explaining why i think there's such an uproar over it.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
I don't like all these futbol sudamericano games being during the day. What is the point of it being in our hemisphere and similar time zone if they are going to play all the games when I am not drunk in front of a television and instead not working at work. Grrr.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
2014 FIFA World Cup - The Beautiful Game in Brazil

By popular demand, enjoy soccer/football/fútbol aficionados!

Moved a bunch of posts here, too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad