Pre-Game Talk: 2014-2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs Watch

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
This feels like last season with minor injuries being exaggerated to have key players at their best when the playoffs start. Except last year they were sprinkled in with more serious injuries, so it wasn't really a strategy at that point.

Teams like Winnipeg and Minnesota have had to have guys playing injured because every point has been so precious. Eventually that will be a disadvantage.

Last edited:

Louie the Blue

Because it's a trap
Jul 27, 2010
This feels like last season with mint injuries being exaggerated to have key player sat their best when the playoffs start. Except last year they were sprinkled in with more serious injuries.

I don't get that feeling at all. Until the Blues have to call up players of the quality of Keith Aucoin to just finish the season, that is.

Oh yeah, and losing 6 straight going into the POs.

FloridaBlue

Mar 9, 2014
Wildwood, MO
Would you rather have LA jump Calgary for the 3 spot in the Pacific and then Calgary make it as a wild card team and the Blues play them first round or just LA miss the playoffs entirely?

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Would you rather have LA jump Calgary for the 3 spot in the Pacific and then Calgary make it as a wild card team and the Blues play them first round or just LA miss the playoffs entirely?

I want L.A. to get knocked out entirely. I'm from Western Canada. I want the 2 Canadian teams in, especially Winnipeg (my home town). The Kings match up a lot better against The Blues than do Calgary and Winnipeg. But, to be honest, I can't imagine ANY of those three teams, or even The Wild or The Canucks or Sharks, beating The Blues in a 7 game series this season.

I see only The Ducks., Hawks, and, possibly The Preds (with some bad luck for The Blues and good luck for them) being a danger to The Blues. I think The Blues, Ducks and Hawks should all be rated at 95, Preds at 92, Wild and Kings at 88, Jets and Canucks at 86, Flames at 85, and Sharks at 84.

Mzeppelin1

Apr 26, 2014
no one is a danger to us if we play our gritty, checking game. I saw the stars win the cup in dallas with the team playing gritty save for hull, and they won with that style. Tarasenko is our Hull. We can win the cup. The hawks played great and won with crawford. We can play great and win with elliott or allen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad