Kreider-Stepan-Miller
Hagelin-Hayes-Buchvenich
Moore-Yakimov-Fast

With Slepyshev:

MZA-Brassard-Nash
Kreider-Stepan-Miller
Slepyshev-Hayes-Buchvenich
Hagelin-Moore-Fast

I would be elated with any of them. Even the 1st alone is good with me.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
I would consider Marincin for Talbot to be a great deal. Adding a high second with that would cause me to drive Cam to JFK myself.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
We need to put McDonagh on the right side eventually cuz we have to many LHD and he can play the right. I like staal and McDonagh as a top pair

I've been hoping to see them as a pair for a while, but I'm not super convinced that McD would be good on the right 5 on 5. It's a dangerous situation for d-men sometimes.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
We need to put McDonagh on the right side eventually cuz we have to many LHD and he can play the right. I like staal and McDonagh as a top pair

I like McDonagh paired with Yandle. My preferred pairings would be these:

Yandle-McDonagh
Staal-Girardi
Boyle-Klein

Marincin/Skjei will eventually replace Boyle when his contract runs out

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
I've been hoping to see them as a pair for a while, but I'm not super convinced that McD would be good on the right 5 on 5. It's a dangerous situation for d-men sometimes.

Ya and AV is crazy with the lefties on the left and righties on the right... So then we gotta consider moving someone cuz staal and McDonagh aren't going anywhere and yandle is too good to not keep. Skjei looks to be good. So unless av gets over that someone has to go

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Talbot has a cap hit of $1.45M next season. Does he regret signing the one year extension? He could have made really good money this summer. Dubnyk will get a really good contract this summer. He should. Without Talbot,the Rangers would have been in big trouble when Henrik missed seven weeks. Talbot can help them next season but it might be too hard to turn down the right offer. A very good offer. Not a marginal offer. They should keep him. The benefit of having Talbot back up Henrik for next season VS the benefit of what they get for him in a trade. The Rangers can get a cheaper back up than $1.45M.

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
Talbot has a cap hit of $1.45M next season. Does he regret signing the one year extension? He could have made really good money this summer. Dubnyk will get a really good contract this summer. He should. Without Talbot,the Rangers would have been in big trouble when Henrik missed seven weeks. Talbot can help them next season but it might be too hard to turn down the right offer. A very good offer. Not a marginal offer. They should keep him. The benefit of having Talbot back up Henrik for next season VS the benefit of what they get for him in a trade. The Rangers can get a cheaper back up than $1.45M.

The moment he gets traded, his new club will offer him a multiyear deal. I think he does get moved - but for a good package. Rangers restock, clear $8-900K in net cap space (which will be important) and the new club gets a solid starter and a year to sign him long term. Everybody wins.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Any schmo that see Brassard Stepan Hayes Moore as weak down the middle isn't watching the Rangers.

You have a 60 pt center

A 55 pt center in 67 games

And a 45 point rookie 6 foot 3 220 pd plus center following them

Then prob one of if not the best 4th line center in the game in dom Moore

Don't need eberle. Need future help not immediate

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Any schmo that see Brassard Stepan Hayes Moore as weak down the middle isn't watching the Rangers.

You have a 60 pt center

A 55 pt center in 67 games

And a 45 point rookie 6 foot 3 220 pd plus center following them

Then prob one of if not the best 4th line center in the game in dom Moore

Don't need eberle. Need future help not immediate

so EJ Hradek?

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
With Hayes' acquisition the Rangers are no longer in such desperate need for a young scoring center -- because I think Hayes ends up a 20-30 goal scorer.

But if you can parlay Talbot into another top 6 center, you do it all day long. Most vital spot to have well stocked IMO.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
You want a draft pick to get a player that might make the NHL over a player who already is close to 100 NHL games and still young?

Actually, I want the pick to maintain depth in the organization. I don't see a need to bring in Marincin, when the Rangers are loaded on LD, and probably believe they have Brady Skjei not that far from being NHL-ready. I'll take the lottery ticket that a mid-1st round pick could provide.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
With Hayes' acquisition the Rangers are no longer in such desperate need for a young scoring center -- because I think Hayes ends up a 20-30 goal scorer.

But if you can parlay Talbot into another top 6 center, you do it all day long. Most vital spot to have well stocked IMO.

I don't think Hayes will hit 30 goals. Maybe in a career year. But I do think he has 60 assist potential if he makes it to his ceiling.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
id be looking for a scoring winger to replace MSL...preferably one thats cheap. Talbot+ to get it done. if not..hold on to talbot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese