Speculation: 2014 - 2015 New York Rangers :: Roster Building Part XVIII (The Mourning Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Yup. Miller and Hayes are NHLers now. Buch has been playing against men.

I think Duke has a bright future, but he's not set in stone.

Love Duke. Sucks to see him go, but some people (not here) are making it out like we gave up all our futures. We simply did not.

He'll be good, but that's still to be determined. Yandle makes us better. I'll take it.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Love Duke. Sucks to see him go, but some people (not here) are making it out like we gave up all our futures. We simply did not.

He'll be good, but that's still to be determined. Yandle makes us better. I'll take it.

The top 6 has a total of 0 third pairing d-men on any other team. That is just insane.

If I were Sather and AV, I'd try to move McD over and see what he can do playing RD with Staal and/or Yandle. Try to move G at the draft if you can find a deal to a team that he likes.

cacchioli22

May 28, 2013
even though he comes in at around 2.6 with zucc at 4.5 we added salary. how will this work next year?

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Yandle is the best offensive defenseman this team has had since Leetch. Mainly because we've had relative jack in that area since Leetch, but also because Yandle is an offensive wizard. Awesome playmaker, owns the line.

Actually, I'm also thinking about the fact that AV seems to be using actual defensive pairings on the power play... perhaps we finally see these units running the points on the PP:

McDonagh/Stepan/Zucc-Boyle
Yandle-Klein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad