Speculation: 2014 - 2015 New York Rangers :: Roster Building Part XVIII (The Mourning Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@TSNBobMcKenzie: Girardi never part of Yandle deal. Main components believed to be Yandle, Chris Summers to NYR. ARI gets Duclair, Moore, 1st rder plus pick.”

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
We have Stepan and Brassard down the middle for the next 5+ years, Hayes/MIller/Kreider/Fast/Buch as young forwards and our best pieces on D are locked down long term. Plus Hank. Giving up Duke could bite us in the ass, but this team is stacked.

Honestly I sort of hate giving up the first more than anything. 4 straight years without a first? Yeesh.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@AdamHerman_BSB: Chris Summers is 27 years old. He is not a prospect. He's Michael Kostka.”

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
How do you figure? Maybe the best d in the east for two years. Re-sign Zucc. Keep Miller and Buch. The first is very, very risky, but it'll be late and there's a chance to recoup an early second probably before then.

i guess management believe Buch is the better prospect to keep, hence why they are trying to get him over on a PTO...

Yandle is a ****ing beast too...

but damn, Duke?! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad