2014-2015 New Jersey Devils Full Schedule Released

Sascha Goc

Mar 9, 2014
I really enjoy the Sunday matinee games after football season. Disappointed we didn't have any sunday afternoon games except for the one 5 o clock start...in like March.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
afternoon games are terrible, a hockey game has no buisness starting before sundown.

Can you elaborate on why? I think they help our younger fans attend more games, as well as fans that live more than an hour away. Other things I personally like about them are that it's generally warmer out for afternoon games, and I enjoy having my evening to myself especially on a Sunday before work the next day. And what does the sun have to do with a game in an arena anyway? lol

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I love going to an afternoon game on Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Friday, New Years Eve, MLK day, Presidents' Day, or pretty much any weekday matinee game. It was always fun to go on days off from work.

GhostofKenKlee

Devils got a raw deal here from the NHL. No matinees and the TV schedule is just dandy.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
It just dawned on me that the Devils are visiting the Coyotes during Spring Training. On the plus side, I can probably convince my buddies to do a weekend road trip for baseball and drag them to the hockey game. On the down side, hotels can be pretty pricy during Spring Training.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Going to have to miss some work to make games this year. Thanks for ****ing the Devils on afternoon games. What BS

Japam

I love Matt Loughlin.
May 21, 2012
nj
I love the matinee games. Every one I'd go to meant I could go out to a Portuguese place afterwards and stuff myself with rodizio. Oh well.

Jersey Man

Mad Dog
Oct 20, 2008
New York, NY
Do the Devils still sell cheap game day tix in the box office hours before the game? As of right now I'm working above the Edison Ale House which is steps away from the box office.

Status Quo*

Do the Devils still sell cheap game day tix in the box office hours before the game? As of right now I'm working above the Edison Ale House which is steps away from the box office.

Yep. Got them a few times last year.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ

They sold $11 (plus tax) at the box office last season.
I got them for some of the hotter games too such as SJ, basically an hour before the game.

Some fans were paying full price upper levels at the other windows when there were still $11 available. It's a different window.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
I would double check during pre-season because there are a lot of new people in place throughout the organization with a full season and new plan/approach going forward for this season

When the new ownership came in around this time last year, there was little they could change so close to the season start

One would hope they'd keep the $11 line around

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
I would double check during pre-season because there are a lot of new people in place throughout the organization with a full season and new plan/approach going forward for this season

When the new ownership came in around this time last year, there was little they could change so close to the season start

One would hope they'd keep the $11 line around

Not to mention that 225 is now fully a Group Sales section so at the very least I'd expect the number of $11 tickets to be more limited and harder to get

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm going to Carolina this year. And of course the Florida trips like I've been doing all 3 years that I've lived down here. One of these days I'm gonna make it back to Newark for a game. Every time I come to visit, it's the offseason. :laugh:

I wish the Thrashers never moved up to Loseapeg. I would have made the 5-6 hour drive up there every year.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Work just told me that they're sending me to Philadelphia from 10/13-10/17. Devils home opener is 10/18........

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad