2014-2015 New Jersey Devils Full Schedule Released

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
And you also just miss them in Philly for the season opener on the 9th :P

Yeah, that was my first thought. I probably would be able to extend my trip by a couple days since work wouldn't care if I got back Friday night versus Sunday morning. It might actually be cheaper for me to fly back from JFK than Philadelphia. I have a Sharks friend who lives in Brooklyn; I'd offer her a ticket to the home opener in exchange for lodgings.

Buggsy

Sep 16, 2009
Halifax, NS
I think i am going to go down to Florida for the last 2 games of the year. See Tampa and Florida games. Never been to an NHL game before.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
I think i am going to go down to Florida for the last 2 games of the year. See Tampa and Florida games. Never been to an NHL game before.

Nice, I'm aiming to go to Florida for the Draft next year. If you're into baseball, you might be able to squeeze in a Rays/Marlins game if they're home. I love travelling in September or April when there are multiple sports in season.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I haven't been to a game at the rock since game 6 of the Florida series. Saw it from the airport today, and thought about how much I wanna see a game there this year.

My last trip home was in April, a week after the season ended. Now I'm back, a month before the season starts. :laugh:

I need to do a weekend this season.

CHIP72

Mar 16, 2013
Silver Spring, MD
Work just told me that they're sending me to Philadelphia from 10/13-10/17. Devils home opener is 10/18........

You could take Amtrak or SEPTA/NJ Transit between Philadelphia and Newark if you/your employer make the lodging and flight arrangements. That isn't a hard trip.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
You could take Amtrak or SEPTA/NJ Transit between Philadelphia and Newark if you/your employer make the lodging and flight arrangements. That isn't a hard trip.

I met a family from Philly at Edison Ale House last year that has season tickets and goes to just about every game.

If they post here, think about giving Brodeur a ride to the game?

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego

That's the plan (The "...." was an implied "Yeah, I'm gonna go"). I'd actually save the company $400+ by flying back out of JFK instead of Philadelphia too.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Got my ticks for the preseason opener at MSG. Can't wait...

I'll be going as well, but haven't gotten tix yet. Prices are a bit higher on StubHub than I'd like to pay for a preseason tilt. I'm hoping that prices drop if/when people see that the Jets are playing that night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad