2014-2015 New Jersey Devils Full Schedule Released

Desert Devil

Legend
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
I'll probably be at that game. Honda Center is decent and you should be able to get some cheap seats via StubHub. Parking around the arena gets bottlenecked badly, so maybe be prepared to have a drink or two after the game at the bar across the street afterwards.

Friday rush hour traffic in LA/OC can be pretty brutal, so maybe aim to be there really early or see if you can jump on the Amtrak. Although since it's California, our public transportation is pretty crappy so you probably want to have your car.

One trick I learned was to park at the Amtrak station by Angels Stadium. It's about a ten/fifteen minute walk to Honda Center, but it's free and you'd save the $15 to park at the arena. Although walking back at night feels a little sketchy since there's one crosswalk that is by a freeway entrance and there are quite a few bad drivers out there who won't yield to pedestrians.

Awesome. Thanks for responding. I'm pretty sure my buddy and I are trying to get decent seats, at least something in the lower section. But, honestly, anything will work as it is more about the experience. Hopefully we don't have to spend too much. Any recommendations on bars nearby? Or are there pretty limited options around there?

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Awesome. Thanks for responding. I'm pretty sure my buddy and I are trying to get decent seats, at least something in the lower section. But, honestly, anything will work as it is more about the experience. Hopefully we don't have to spend too much. Any recommendations on bars nearby? Or are there pretty limited options around there?

There's one bar across the street called J.T. Schmid's. Not the greatest, but can't argue the location. There's a Tilted Kilt (and a couple other bar/restaurants) about a ten minute walk east and there's a Hooters about ten minutes west. I'm sure there's other stuff nearby, but the immediate area isn't particularly exciting.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'd like to do one of the Carolina games this year, most likely Saturday March 28th. My buddy lives in Jacksonville which is 4 hours from me. Raleigh is only a little over 6 hours from him. He's a Transplant from Jersey also and a Devils fan. I would drive to his house that Friday night and we would leave the next morning for Raleigh. It was his idea cause he met up with me in Sunrise for the game a few months ago and that's over 4 hours from him.

The bad news is he was also with me at the Florida collapse weekend this year. :laugh:

I really need to see a game at the rock this year. I came to Jersey for a week in April after the season ended and I'm coming for 10 days in September before the season begins. I need to do a weekend around thanksgiving or the holidays.

EnglishDevil

Nov 11, 2009
London, UK & Chicago, US
Oh nice, they play the Blackhawks here in Chicago a week before my birthday, i'll definitely go to that game again this year, even though they drubbed us 5-2 just before Christmas last year :)

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It looks like all my effort to try and move to DC through an Australian government job hasn't come to fruition, so I think I'll come across for 2 weeks for the February home stand, 6 games.

Sorry it didn't work out, but glad you'll be able to catch some games at least. :nod:

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
Does anybody know if there is a printable pdf schedule in calendar format for this upcoming season? I looked all over the devils.nhl.com site but can't find any. I thought I've seen it in the past.
Something like this: http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/schedule/printable.jsp

if you go to the Devils website and click "schedule" you get a monthly calendar type schedule you can print out, its not the whole season like that Yankees one though, you have to print out each month:
http://devils.nhl.com/club/calendar.htm

October http://devils.nhl.com/club/calendarprint.htm
November http://devils.nhl.com/club/calendarprint.htm?date=11/01/2014
December http://devils.nhl.com/club/calendarprint.htm?date=12/1/2014
January http://devils.nhl.com/club/calendarprint.htm?date=1/1/2015
February http://devils.nhl.com/club/calendarprint.htm?date=2/1/2015
March http://devils.nhl.com/club/calendarprint.htm?date=3/1/2015
April http://devils.nhl.com/club/calendarprint.htm?date=4/1/2015

or you can go to the game when they give out the team calendar

Last edited:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Have to get my tickets for Florida's opening night this week.

Usually I can get tickets anytime, but I'm sure the place will fill up fast because of opening night. Not knocking their fanbase for not packing the house (we drew possibly even less at Meadowlands), there just won't be as many tickets available for opening night. I'm sure it will be a sellout.

Kurt Cobain

Mar 30, 2004
Wow 21 of our first 32 games this season are road games. Amazing. It's not ideal whatsoever but it means 30 of our last 50 are home games. Not sure how I feel about this I wonder if there are any other teams with a schedule like this.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ

Usually I can get tickets anytime, but I'm sure the place will fill up fast because of opening night. Not knocking their fanbase for not packing the house (we drew possibly even less at Meadowlands), there just won't be as many tickets available for opening night. I'm sure it will be a sellout.

Their tix are the cheapest in the league, a beer may cost more than your ticket.

devsfan4life

Aug 13, 2007
FL

Are tickets on sale yet? I live in Naples now and am definitely going to the game in sunrise. Just wondering when all regular season tickets go on sale? I thought they weren't yet...

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I'm still waiting for the eventual "fan assaults Pete DeBoer" news story out of Florida one of these days. We'll know where Bleed is.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
yeah really Bleed.......how about watching this game at home :laugh:
And even worse, I'm going to the last two games of the regular season which are in TB and Sunrise. So the season might literally end down here again. :rant:
Are tickets on sale yet? I live in Naples now and am definitely going to the game in sunrise. Just wondering when all regular season tickets go on sale? I thought they weren't yet...
I'm not completely sure. I figured they were already on sale though? Does anyone know if the Devils tickets are on sale yet?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm still waiting for the eventual "fan assaults Pete DeBoer" news story out of Florida one of these days. We'll know where Bleed is.

I'm pretty nonviolent. My buddy who just moved down here (another Jersey transplant) might be the one who does that. The two games last year, I was afraid he was gonna jump the glass. Especially at the game in Sunrise. He vehemently hates DeBoer, and has right from the start. I've really been trying to get him to post here. I think you guys would have a lot of fun with him. He's more of a radical than I am.

Next time he comes over, I'm gonna get him to post on here. :laugh: He has an account here, but has never posted on the Devils forum. He'd be even more fun than jackeddevilsfan. :laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Ha ! Good point but it's still weird. I don't remember the last time we didn't have one day game the entire season.

Yeah I don't either. I used to really enjoy going to afternoon games at the Meadowlands/Rock when I lived in Jersey still. I didn't have to rush there after work like I did on weeknights.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
I think a significant amount of our home back to backs are over the weekend, making it impossible to do afternoon day games.

We had a couple back to back afternoon games a couple years back, but with most of our home dates smushed into the back half of the season.. it was probably impossible to work it out with any of the visiting teams coming in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad