2014-2015 Blues Prospects

BlueSinceBirth

Jul 4, 2006
Anyone watched Sergeev at all? Seems to have had a decent offensive start with as many points as he had all of last season.

akacesfan

Leafs/Aces/Seawolves
Jan 8, 2012
Anchorage, AK
Niklas Lundstrom has really been struggling with the Aces so far.

He's got a 1-4-0 record, a 4.16 GAA, and a pathetic .850% save percentage. He's single-handedly cost the Aces several games and is one of the reasons that they've gotten off to a 1-5-0 start.

Tesnik has looked good, however.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Niklas Lundstrom has really been struggling with the Aces so far.

He's got a 1-4-0 record, a 4.16 GAA, and a pathetic .850% save percentage. He's single-handedly cost the Aces several games and is one of the reasons that they've gotten off to a 1-5-0 start.

Tesnik has looked good, however.

He looked awful in camp so I guess that isn't too surprising.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Barbashev with 3+1 and Samuel Blais with 1+3 today. Fabbri is playing as well but the score is 0-0.

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
Barbashev with 3+1 and Samuel Blais with 1+3 today. Fabbri is playing as well but the score is 0-0.

Nice. Barbashev needed that after a couple of lackluster performances, stats-wise.

Also, Blais is listed at 5'11 on hockeydb.com, but his team's website lists him at 6'1. If he is closer to 6'1 than 5'11, I like that pick a lot more.

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Nice. Barbashev needed that after a couple of lackluster performances, stats-wise.

Also, Blais is listed at 5'11 on hockeydb.com, but his team's website lists him at 6'1. If he is closer to 6'1 than 5'11, I like that pick a lot more.

I'd lean much more towards 5'11. He didn't look all that big when I saw him.

SneakerPimp82

Apr 5, 2003
Saint Louis, MO
I'd lean much more towards 5'11. He didn't look all that big when I saw him.

more important is his body weight which is around 180 according to a few sites. as long as that's accurate and he's right at 6 feet tall, he won't need to put on that much weight to play at higher levels. Between Blais, Letunov, and Descheneau, seems like there are some very interesting offensive prospects outside of the usual suspects(Fabbri, Barbie, Rattie, Jaskin). Yes, i just called Barbashev Barbie, hopefully it catches on.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
it makes sense, the two(barbashev/barbie) just fit too perfectly. odd that we hadn't heard of it earlier though, at least i hadn't.

I think I saw it in a twitter "takeover" where Barbashev was talking to fans through the Blues main twitter

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Crazy that he's getting all these goals when he is primarily a playmaker. He only had 25 goals last season and he's on pace to crush that.

Also on Blais, I saw a bunch of reports before the Junior season started that he was a darkhorse junior player to breakout. Looks like we might have found a gem, hopefully he can transition to the pro game. If our scouts can start to find NHL players in the late rounds, we will have a great future. We don't need them to be anything special, but if he can be a 3rd line scoring winger, it will help keep costs down. Now finding Lindbohm was a true late-round gem.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad