2014-15 Training Camp Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Lol, that's classic regular season bourque. One on One, goes for a simple deke and loses the puck.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
The vets took over today. The red team had a much better squad. They had three nhl calibre lines.

Chucky's line got dominated possession wise by Eller's. DD's line showed why Finley and Drewiske are ahlers. They owned them. Malholtra's line showed Dumont and Gregoire what they'll need to make it as bottom 6ers.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Loved the RDS crew saying that DD was a lock for center and if Chucky plays center then Plekanec or Eller will go to wing.. :laugh:

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
If Desharnais and PAP can shoot more this year that line can be really effective.

Safe to say that line and the Malholtra line are likely going to be what we see first game of the regular season, second and third lines should be interesting.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I would have played Bournival with Chucky and Gallagher. Bournival was on an island on his line, driving the play pretty much by himself, while Moen looked done.

Chucky and Gallgher needed some aid. Didn't help that they were matched up against a strong possession line.

MauriceTheGreat*

I think Pateryn is gonna take Weaver's place. And Weaver as 4th RD is just perfect.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I think Pateryn is gonna take Weaver's place. And Weaver as 4th RD is just perfect.

I don't think so. All the vets on D were coasting hard, even Subban. They didn't want to get hurt. It was hard for the D in general because they didn't want to hurt anyone themselves. They were all pretty passive. No one wants to get injured in a scrimmage.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
therrien: ''gros match de bouillion''

:laugh:

As a matter of fact....he looked better than Nygren and Beaulieu. As far as Tinordi and Pateryn are concerned, they have some good and bad moments. Not a "gros" match. But as been pretty fine for 2 games now.

Vi Nc E x13x

Oct 30, 2011
Who Knows
I don't think so. All the vets on D were coasting hard, even Subban. They didn't want to get hurt. It was hard for the D in general because they didn't want to hurt anyone themselves. They were all pretty passive. No one wants to get injured in a scrimmage.

Except for the one hip-check :sarcasm: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad