2014-15 Training Camp Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analyzer*

Glad to see Wardley get a longer look. I've heard Montreal has been impressed with him and his repeated invites would seem to indicate that. What's Hamilton's situation like? Could they use someone like him there?

Montreal has quite a bit of D down there. If he were to make it, he would likely go to the ECHL.

By make it, I mean get a contract.

Why is Momesso and Brace there ?

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Not crazy...just not very good in math!

Throwing a bit of candy around.
This will get down to 45-50 real soon.
Remember the year we kept far too many people around for far too long?
We sucked out of the gate the veterans never fired JM lost his job and we went through the Cunneyworth saga Brrrr...

Check out our Oct schedule and understand why that ain't happening again.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Why isn't there an outrage over Momesso's presence at the camp?

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Remember the year we kept far too many people around for far too long?
We sucked out of the gate the veterans never fired JM lost his job and we went through the Cunneyworth saga Brrrr...

That was the dreaded Woywitka camp. It was endless. JM didn't even get regular lines going that camp. We lost all our games but one and we were already in trouble. What a farce that was.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Anybody know the nature of the injury of Thrower and Fournier?
Crisp and Carr are going to be ready for the main camp?

Number 57

Dec 21, 2004
Montreal
Hamilton will have a much better team next season. The additions of guys like Hensick, Dowell and MacDonald will be very welcomed.

Also, I can't see Bouillon sticking around the big club with all those youngsters ready to make the jump. They'll keep him around until very late, and ask him politely to take a ''leader'' role with Hamilton, in order to help out the organisation.

Joel Bouchard and Marc Denis did it before.

He could captain the Dogs, be a top-pairing dman there, and retire after a solid playing season. Could come up in the playoffs if we have too many injuries.

Then, perhaps they can offer him some type of role within management.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Hamilton will have a much better team next season. The additions of guys like Hensick, Dowell and MacDonald will be very welcomed.

Also, I can't see Bouillon sticking around the big club with all those youngsters ready to make the jump. They'll keep him around until very late, and ask him politely to take a ''leader'' role with Hamilton, in order to help out the organisation.

He could captain the Dogs, be a top-pairing dman there, and retire after a solid playing season. Could come up in the playoffs if we have too many injuries.

We actually don't have room for any defenseman in Hamilton with already 10 guys signed not including Beaulieu or Tinordi.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Worst part is bouillons name

Why are you so obsessed with him? They haven't even committed a contract to him let alone dressed him for an actual game that counts. Not a bad insurance policy if others struggle or injuries hit. He was effectively last year when used in smaller doses(not too many games in a row).

dcal64

Jul 4, 2010
Ottawa

Won't happen, the Habs offered him a 2-way and he refused, it's either NHL or Europe for Cube.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
No. Worst part is having you posting about Bouillon 50 times a day for the next few weeks.

Look at the other players. Be positive for once.

LOL
I've convinced myself Bou Bou is aiming for a job other than LD with the club.
Otherwise i might as well ask to get on anti- depressants and get them to kick in for early Oct.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Glad to see Wardley get a longer look. I've heard Montreal has been impressed with him and his repeated invites would seem to indicate that. What's Hamilton's situation like? Could they use someone like him there?

Wardley is exactly what the Habs need. Tough as nails, big, willing to hit everyone on the other team wearing skates and eager to drop the gloves.

Hope he makes it.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
7 surprises at the camp!!!

Zach Yuen
Evan Wardley
Justin Baker
Stefano Momesso
Sahar Gill
Tanner Eberle
Riley Brace

BTW at the camp Beaudoin>>>>>>>>>Wardley,Baker,Yuen

A 178lbs DMan? No thanks. We have Weaver. Our quota for smallish DMen is full.

Corncob

Feb 10, 2011
No. Worst part is having you posting about Bouillon 50 times a day for the next few weeks.

Look at the other players. Be positive for once.

The positive of the other players being that they are not Bouillon? :sarcasm:

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Basically, the rookie camp meant nothing. They only brought in the older players for the main camp. No way that some of those players should get extended looks over Goulet, Hill and Beaudoin.

What's the deal with Goulet?

48 points in 66 games in the Q.

Nevins had 48 points in 64 games in the Q and gets dogged for that.

Help me understand why you are constantly pumping Goulet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad