2014-15 Training Camp Discussion PT.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I have garnered enough information from the two red/whites, and from this particular thread to write a stunning article for The Hockey News on The Montreal Canadiens the next three years...

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I have garnered enough information from the two red/whites, and from this particular thread to write a stunning article for The Hockey News on The Montreal Canadiens the next three years...

Fucale Vezina
Gilbert Norris
Parenteau Rocket Richard
Desharnais Art Ross

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Impossible. Nothing can change from these scrimmages.
These scrimmages are law.

I guess after tomorrow we should just name the team.
This way we can hit the exhibition season in stride and obviously peak for the start of the regular season. Boston won't know what hit them on Tues. Heh Heh :naughty:

WeThreeKings

Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I guess after tomorrow we should just name the team.
This way we can hit the exhibition season in stride and obviously peak for the start of the regular season. Boston won't know what hit them on Tues. Heh Heh :naughty:

I remember when the Buffalo Sabres won the season after dressing their NHL team in a pre-season game against the Habs.

Good times.

WeThreeKings

Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I think the Habs should petition to have team Red in the Western Conference and Team White in the East.

X2 chance for the Cup.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I think the Habs should petition to have team Red in the Western Conference and Team White in the East.

X2 chance for the Cup.

Great Idea this goaltending conundrum would go away.
Bouillion would surely get a spot and all would be well in Habs land.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Red: Presidents Trophy
White: Stanley Cup

Desharnais in the playoffs :shakehead

Now that we've had some fun and gone off on this wild tangent...
What players are you looking forward to seeing dressed against Bos.

I'd love to see Pateryn/Emelin Gilbert/Tinordi for sure...
I'd like to see Sekac with someone other than Plecky maybe Eller...
I absolutely want to see Chucky with Max and Gallagher.
I would also like to see Bourni with MM and Weise.

Chances are I won't see any of this MT will try to force his vision on the guys and won't experiment until we lose 4 in a row to start the season... sigh I'm so depressed :help:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Doesn't mean the guy is bad.

Doesn't mean he'll be good either. Guy carries an unenviable reputation as a floater who has a difficult time executing assignments and generally adhering to a coaching system. I prefer to reserve judgment until we get much closer to the start of meaningful games.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Doesn't mean he'll be good either. Guy carries an unenviable reputation as a floater who has a difficult time executing assignments and generally adhering to a coaching system. I prefer to reserve judgment until we get much closer to the start of meaningful games.

Ditto
The player was basically gifted to us.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
All these young prospects with potential slugging it out for a couple spots in the line up. What a nice problem to have!

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
So this means that Bouillon, Patteryn, Tinordi, Beaulieu are competing for 2 spots
This also means that Moen, Bournival, Sekac, DelaRose, Andreghetto are competing for 2 at most 3 spots.

I'd keep the players in bold.

Pateryn would warm the bench for the most part as the 7th guy. Beaulieu would go in the AHL in order to play.

I'd just send Moen to the AHL or something. Guy is useless now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad