2014-15 Season Trade Rumours/Proposals thread vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Given that package, I would want more than a 22 year old prospect.

Zib is younger, more proven, and has the higher potential.

Gormley is not going to cost anywhere near that much. He will go for a prospect and a pick, especially considering the Yotes have no room for roster players. Think Puempel + 2nd/3rd.

That package is more than enough for Myers, a lot more, and I would think Myers has a lot more value than Gormley.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Given that package, I would want more than a 22 year old prospect.

Zib is younger, more proven, and has the higher potential.

Gormley is not going to cost anywhere near that much. He will go for a prospect and a pick, especially considering the Yotes have no room for roster players. Think Puempel + 2nd/3rd.

That package is more than enough for Myers, a lot more, and I would think Myers has a lot more value than Gormley.

If we could get away with it, I'd exchange Puempel with Prince.

Prince + 2nd or 3rd for Gormley

TeamRenzo

Jul 20, 2009
If we could get away with it, I'd exchange Puempel with Prince.

Prince + 2nd or 3rd for Gormley

This is the type of package I would expect Sens to offer for Gormely. The idea of trading Zibby for someone playing in the AHL right now is nonsensical.

WhiteLight*

Wideman's been ripping it up in Bingo

Maybe it's time to give him a shot. Could be a Gryba upgrade, possibly

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013

I like the idea of giving him a shot, not sure how i feel about all our offense from the back end coming from the right side though. But he has to be an upgrade on 2014-15 gryba...

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Josi and Myers are not reall attainable.
the chances of us getting a young good defensman with zero baggage/issues is next to impossible unless were willing to give up some guys i know no one is willing to give up.

Because i PERSONALLY BELIEVE that lazar will be the better player and center, i would give up zibanejad in a trade if it meant we get a player such as i have dexcribed above in return. This isnt an over reactoin to zibs play. I would probably package zib and cowen. I wish skinner could stay healthy now that i think of possible trace scenarios in my head.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Josi and Myers are not reall attainable.
the chances of us getting a young good defensman with zero baggage/issues is next to impossible unless were willing to give up some guys i know no one is willing to give up.

Because i PERSONALLY BELIEVE that lazar will be the better player and center, i would give up zibanejad in a trade if it meant we get a player such as i have dexcribed above in return. This isnt an over reactoin to zibs play. I would probably package zib and cowen. I wish skinner could stay healthy now that i think of possible trace scenarios in my head.

He is being shopped by Buffalo, he is extremely attainable. The asking price from Buffalo for Detroit was Larkin (2014 1st rounder) and Kindl (whom Detroit is trying to get rid of)

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Would you say the same thing if Zib had 5 pts in 5 gms ?

is it five points playing exaclty like he is now? yes. im not basing anything on 5 games. the only thing i have established about zib is that he hasnt played all that well to start the season. These five games have not made me think tht he will only be a 50 point two way center, its what i have always thought, except after the first few games he ever played for us , when the new prospect adrenalien was runnign through my veins, as we have all felt.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
He is being shopped by Buffalo, he is extremely attainable. The asking price from Buffalo for Detroit was Larkin (2014 1st rounder) and Kindl (whom Detroit is trying to get rid of)

this is news, last i heard they asked for mantha

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
is it five points playing exaclty like he is now? yes. im not basing anything on 5 games. the only thing i have established about zib is that he hasnt played all that well to start the season. These five games have not made me think tht he will only be a 50 point two way center, its what i have always thought, except after the first few games he ever played for us , when the new prospect adrenalien was runnign through my veins, as we have all felt.

Does that apply for Lazar as well?

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013

I agree, he is worth a look, Gryba's contract is easily moveable if Wideman does prove to be the better player for this team.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
this is news, last i heard they asked for mantha

aZQTrUB.png

Likely small pieces added on either side

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I am thinking that there was a pick in there as well that wasn't mentioned. It seems like a very low amount to turn down.

especially for a team as good at scouting as detroit, whats one prospect unless larkin is a cant miss. kindl is so so... i wonder how high timmy murray is on wiercioch we coudl use a strong presence on the right side.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
especially for a team as good at scouting as detroit, whats one prospect unless larkin is a cant miss. kindl is so so... i wonder how high timmy murray is on wiercioch we coudl use a strong presence on the right side.

Detroit was extremely high on Larkin, basically the same way the Sens were with Ceci.

They had Larkin much higher than 15, they were rumored to want him all season long, and he is a hometown boy.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Detroit was extremely high on Larkin, basically the same way the Sens were with Ceci.

They had Larkin much higher than 15, they were rumored to want him all season long, and he is a hometown boy.

that might be it then.. one thing is for sure tim isnt giving away people for nothing. Myers is still a good player. in fact if we were making a trade with buffao i would rather have him than stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino