2014-15 Official Rant Thread

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
I'm gonna get ahead of the curve and customize a McDavid Panthers jersey now.

MPGA

Nov 25, 2013
Please show up next game and get on TV, would be hilarious.

Luckily the odds of getting on TV at a Cats game this year are pretty high.
I could also stand behind Goldfarb and Lindsey with a McDavid sign when they do their segment outside.
Another option is to write McDavid on a rubber rat and throw it on the ice after a blowout loss.

The possibilities are endless...

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
I could also stand behind Goldfarb and Lindsey with a McDavid sign when they do their segment outside.
Another option is to write McDavid on a rubber rat and throw it on the ice after a blowout loss.

I vote for this one.

MPGA

Nov 25, 2013
John Scott currently has the same amount of goals as Barkov, Bjugstad, and Huberdeau combined.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
McDavid+Ekblad combo could save this franchise. They'll both be superstars in no time, maybe as early as 2016-2017. And from 2017 and forward, we'll be a top ten team, a legitimate threat in NHL. It will last for a decade at least.

Last edited:

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL

Just be sure to give us an HF shoutout if you do...

trollers.jpg

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
McDavid+Ekblad combo could save this franchise. They'll both be superstars in no time, maybe as early as 2016-2017. And from 2017 and forward, we'll be a top ten team, a legitimate threat in NHL. It will last for a decade at least.

I'm sure they have been saying that for the last couple of years with the prospects we have been drafting. Although I do realise McDavid is on another level.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario

KittysGotClaws

We See Red
Dec 17, 2008
N of BB&T
Surprised this hasn't been posted yet, but here's a disgusting, unprofessional article from TSN:

http://www.tsn.ca/talent/naylor-time-for-the-florida-panthers-to-go-away-1.107770

The Panthers may not be very good, and the attendance has been bad, but the way he wrote it makes me want to punch him in the face.

Yeah, bordering on wanting to send this guy a ton of hate. But I haven't heard of him, either. Some people think they're so damn superior, when they're nothing.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
TSN no longer has the NHL contract so their guys can say what they want now. Before this year, TSN had the contract so there were no snide comments from them and Sportsnet was awful. Now Sportsnet is good and TSN is bad.

It's a clickbait piece that's irrelevant to the team's status at all, don't lose sleep over it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad